2023 Official MLB Season Thread

How this thread dead on HOF day?

I hate seeing Biggio up there, he’s not a HOFer

Completely forgot Harold Baines and Lee Smith going in this year, what a joke

Bonds, Alex and Roger better ****in get in

I like Mussina going in without a team, he basically split his career with two teams.

Edgar straight class

Last edited:
The Twins are going to sweep the Yankees, mark it down.

giphy.gif

Judge getting strikes called at his shins, ****in unreal. I need Judge to get in an umps *** and get thrown out cause this **** gotta stop. These are way too low.

The red in these jerseys are real nice but they look like BP jerseys, too plain.

Judge getting strikes called at his shins, ****in unreal. I need Judge to get in an umps *** and get thrown out cause this **** gotta stop. These are way too low.

I'd be surprised if Judge went berserk. Dude seems like he's too nice of a guy. Like Jeter.

I'd be surprised if Judge went berserk. Dude seems like he's too nice of a guy. Like Jeter.

He won’t do it but he needs to, he gets so many strikes at his shins and ankles it’s unreal.

That triple play hurt, can’t believe that just happened. Unreal.

Twins broadcast was just joking about Garver's last HR having an exit velo of 89 mph and being one of the slower one's you'll see :lol:...That one was 100+...Get 'em, Mitch!

Lol at the twins sweeping the Yankees. Yankees are winning the World Series this year. League should just shut down to avoid 28.

Back
Top Bottom