2023 Official MLB Season Thread

The inevitable, undeniable sweep.

tumblr_n0xddfgXqM1skg82io3_250.gif

Bonds a-rod and Clemens will get in the Harold Haines route.

I totally disagree with this, and its sad. The Veterans Committee is clueless as to who deserves to be in the HOF. They hold grudges. They play favorites (clearly). There is no way in hell the VC will put Clemens and Bonds in, based on the comments a lot of members have said publicly.

I totally disagree with this, and its sad. The Veterans Committee is clueless as to who deserves to be in the HOF. They hold grudges. They play favorites (clearly). There is no way in hell the VC will put Clemens and Bonds in, based on the comments a lot of members have said publicly.

Maybe he was referring to the Today’s Game Era Ballot, which elected Harold Barnes and Lee Smith, and is totally separate from the veterans committee.

if your going to put arod, bonds all those other guys who used steroids in the hall then pete rose deserves to be there too

Yea Pete should be in. But you can’t keep those steroid era guys out. I don’t see the logic in it when, at the time, were no rules or bans against it. MLB turned a blind eye to it and let it dig the game out of the ratings/disinterest ditch they were digging deeper and deeper into.

I believe Pete Rose should be enshrined in the HOF after he dies. Lifetime ban is a lifetime ban, and I agree with said ban.

so i was watching the cubs/giants game last night i believe it was the 8th inn.. im a degen so i always got my bookie site open during games just incase i wasnt a LW

well as im watching the game it was bottom 8 with cubs up by 2 with score of 4-2.. so during that commercial break going into the bottom 8th i check the odds. as i keep refreshing i see nothing but the giants odds continually shooting up. Started at like +2 -180 and as the commercials was ending it went to like +2 -380, odds jumped high because they had 2 more bats compared to cubs 1 but in my mind i was like vegas knows something.. what do you know giants pour on 3 runs vs Strop to take the lead

i know giant backers were going nuts im sure

they didnt have much to lose cause had it ended 4-2 it would of been a push

Sad to see Doc go through this. Everyone closing that door they had open at one point is some real ****. Hopefully he really can get cleaned up.

And i want the Yanks to wipe their asses with the Twins tonight. These mofos are playin NY NY after every strikeout ??? The disrespect is ...

Back
Top Bottom