2023 Official MLB Season Thread

This might be the loudest I’ve ever heard Angels fans in Dodger stadium. Trout hit an absolute bomb and threw a laser to get an out at home. Nice night at the park so far.

yea we finally won in the 15th but jesus does our offense suck ***

we sturuggled tonight vs the tigers lol cant wait to watch Jordan ****ing Zimmerman and his 0-7 record an 7.51 ERA cook us tomorrow afternoon

Feeling old watching Kohl Stewart pitch for twins. Coached against him his senior year of high school lol.

Side note - kind of bush target field tries to sound like a club in between pitches when the visiting team is on the field, but dead silent when the twins are on the field.

Two outfield assists at the plate, including the gamewinner by Kole. Hell of a game.

3-0 against the Dodgers. If only we played this well against Houston :lol:

I just finished the game, what the **** is going in that stadium. Seemed like every other at bat was a HR, bullet or to the warning track. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a game with so many hard hits.

Britton and Chap folding, German having an awful game.

I just finished the game, what the **** is going in that stadium. Seemed like every other at bat was a HR, bullet or to the warning track. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a game with so many hard hits.

Until this year it was known as a pitcher’s park. No evidence that the balls are juiced tho

Back
Top Bottom