2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Im getting tired of Noahs mouth. He's a big baby who wines a lot.

Look at what DeGrom did with Ramos as his catcher last night vs Diamondbacks. DeGrom is a true leader, he doesnt complain and run his mouth like Noah. He needs to mature and step up HIS game.

This photo shows the Buffalo ready to attack little Noah for crying.
thor and buffalo.jpg

Thomas Nido cant hit for crap. Defense or not.

I know this is a touchy subject for you as a Met fan, but I totally understand where Noah is coming from. A lot of star pitchers feel more comfortable with one catcher versus the other. Tim Linececum did. Clayton Kershaw did. Memory is sketchy, but I think it was Jon Lester who did with the Cubs.

This isnt uncommon. Just look at the numbers for Noah. Cant argue with that. He tends to get shelled everytime Ramos catches him. Cant be a coincidence. I'm with Noah.

Bryce Harper is batting .166 in 8 games in September. .090 in his last 5 games. He’s .16 behind Acuña in OPS now.

Fire Charlie

ill give ya a like since thats what you're looking for my guy.. enjoy

you was real quiet at the end of august though how come ?? i wonder why

talk that **** and stalk harpers stats though i see you g

Last edited:
I know this is a touchy subject for you as a Met fan, but I totally understand where Noah is coming from. A lot of star pitchers feel more comfortable with one catcher versus the other. Tim Linececum did. Clayton Kershaw did. Memory is sketchy, but I think it was Jon Lester who did with the Cubs.

This isnt uncommon. Just look at the numbers for Noah. Cant argue with that. He tends to get shelled everytime Ramos catches him. Cant be a coincidence. I'm with Noah.

Theres nothing wrong with a pitcher having a preference. My beef with Noah is him having multiple meetings with the staff and being very public with his preference. Keep it in house, dont talk to the media about it.

It shows that Degrom is clearly the better pitcher (and more professional) and Mets did the right thing by signing Degrom long term. Degroms had all the same catchers Noah has and look at their results.

ill give ya a like since thats what you're looking for my guy.. enjoy

you was real quiet at the end of august though how come ?? i wonder why

talk that **** and stalk harpers stats though i see you g

Why do you always edit your posts after your initial comment lol. He has an OPS of .600 in September. I was just informing the thread because you hadn’t posted his stats in a while. Picking up your slack

Why do you always edit your posts after your initial comment lol. He has an OPS of .600 in September. I was just informing the thread because you hadn’t posted his stats in a while. Picking up your slack

stuff just pops up in my head randomly after re-reading a post, look at you keeping an eye on me :wink: why make a new post when i can just edit my previous one

last 7 days he has 6 games played with 16 ABs 2H, 2RBI, 4BB, 5SO.. As of Sept 1st 24ABs, 4Hs, 4RBIs, 4BBs, 7SO

yea that's a rough start to the month, you happy ? but again he is not the reason why the phillies are losing at this moment currently..

so now every week im gonna @ you and keep ya updated so dont worry bout stalking his stats i got you :nthat::lol:

Harper is still worth that AAV a year of $26M so uhh yea ill take his current numbers on the season for what hes bringing to the team.. more to his numbers then just the avg

Theres nothing wrong with a pitcher having a preference. My beef with Noah is him having multiple meetings with the staff and being very public with his preference. Keep it in house, dont talk to the media about it.

It shows that Degrom is clearly the better pitcher (and more professional) and Mets did the right thing by signing Degrom long term. Degroms had all the same catchers Noah has and look at their results.

Correct me if I am wrong, but where are the examples of him "being very public with his preference" at? All I have seen are articles, tweets, etc. which are reports of Syndergaard being upset/livid at having to pitch to Ramos again. There are never any direct quotes.

Again, please point me in the correct direction if I am wrong. But that is all I have seen.

Correct me if I am wrong, but where are the examples of him "being very public with his preference" at? All I have seen are articles, tweets, etc. which are reports of Syndergaard being upset/livid at having to pitch to Ramos again. There are never any direct quotes.

Again, please point me in the correct direction if I am wrong. But that is all I have seen.
It’s been leaked probably from his camp to make excuses for his ****ty season. I hope they trade him for Mookie Betts.

It’s been leaked probably from his camp to make excuses for his ****ty season. I hope they trade him for Mookie Betts.

Got it. That is totally fair to leap to that conclusion. But based on what I have read, Noah hasnt made this public himself.

Wade Miley with back to back starts he can’t get out of the 1st inning.
So we put in Sneed and Biagini to mop upninnings. Boy do these two stink.

Brewers running to make playoffs again like last year but Yelich just fractured knee cap and out for season. Damn.

Pitching wouldn’t have survived anyway tho.

Smfh Thats ****ed up. Yelich one of my fav players.

The year prior to him being traded to Milwaukee i went to about 17 marlins game that year and he def stood out to me as a nice player.

Back
Top Bottom