2023 Official MLB Season Thread

He apparently had issues going back to around the All-Star game...teams are required to log everything, every detail, if a player receives treatment and it's made available to teams before a trade is finalized. If he received treatment, but it was not properly logged, that's on the Giants. No idea what goes into a physical with these guys to where the Teins medical staff missed this nor of a possible punishment, but it also sounds like Dyson may not have been honest about his condition either...****ty all around.

Interesting. Looks like the reports are saying Dyson was pitching through it and never mentioned it. Just find it hard to believe the Giants would intentionally do this and risk not being able to make future deals for completing this one in bad faith.

From General ...

upload_2019-9-23_22-13-51.png

https://andpizza.com/bryce-is-out

He struck out today (9/23) and the promo code's bhk441.

Appears to be universal so don't have to worry about getting your text in within 3 minutes. Think it expires at midnight, but can schedule an order up to a week out. Tried it a few minutes ago and it works. Got four more games in the Nats-Phillies series so there will be more opportunities for new codes.

Anyone think I should put in Jose Ramirez into my fantasy lineup today? I’m tempted. I would put him in for Vlad. Vlad been ice cold lately. Smh.

The Nats should lock up Rendon....ASAP.

But as a Mets fan, I'd be happy if he left our division. :smile:

Thats because it dont take 1 guy to get you where you want to be to make the playoffs.. pitching is key as well as the rest of the offense to show out

phillies problem is beyond harper believe me

nats SP is 100x better, slight edge of the bullpen to Nats as well

I had to watch a bum named sean rodriguez play a lot in the 2nd half of our season

give cole all of the monies to stay. this core has potential to be a true WS contender for the next 2-3 seasons with cole/jv/greinke and springer/tuve/bregman/yuli/brantley. I have no idea what to expect of Correa going forward.

Back
Top Bottom