2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Damn, would be a solid get for them. Wonder how many prospects heading to Tampa. They gave up quite a bit for Clevinger right?

Wow, surprised they’re so aggressive with stadiums being empty still. It’s impressive. Yankees worried about saving 5 mil right now. Smh

Good for SD, nice to see a team really go for it. Going to be a force in '21 for sure once Clevinger is healthy again.

I never noticed the half gallon he had
laff (1).gif

Would make sense if it was Caratini since that’s his personal catcher. I Don’t think it would be Contreras

Caratini makes less sense for the Cubs though, either way I’m hoping the padres didn’t say sure we’ll give you gore but we need another piece to balance out the deal.

If Ha-seong pans out then I’d assume the Padres would have a leg up on bidding for Jung-hoo Lee’s services in a couple of years. Of course if he does well, it would mean that it’ll cost more to sign Lee as well.

Honestly I thought he’d go to Toronto because of Ryu and that ballpark, whenever they’re able to play there again, but I get wanting to be on the West Coast.

I know nothing about Kim but read that he's a SS/3B, and those spots are taken in SD obviously. where does he play?

I know nothing about Kim but read that he's a SS/3B, and those spots are taken in SD obviously. where does he play?
I read that they want to stock up on talent. So there's that. I wonder how much he'll even play.

Back
Top Bottom