2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Late lotto, nobody would be surprised if he goes like 14...These delays really hurt him, he’s an old cat looking at being a 23 year old rookie with limited experience
Hear you. I don't think he's going to get past 10 or so. I really want the Cs to make a move for him if they end up with the 14th pick and he starts to slide a bit. Really like what he could potentially be as a small ball 5 with high level wing defense around him. Offensively he'd be scary. Can contribute right away. Think he can potentially do a lot of what we see from a guy like John Collins on the offensive end.

What could the Warriors finesse from the Knicks should they get the #1 and look to move it?
Slim pickings. The Knicks pick and one of Frank, DSJ or Knox isn't enough value depending where said Knicks' pick lands. And any of the other prospects (Robinson, Barrett) would be an overpay.

And no way the Warriors are using their big exception for any of the Knicks. :lol:

What could the Warriors finesse from the Knicks should they get the #1 and look to move it?

Depends where the Knicks pick lays/how desperate they are for the 1 pick. If they don't wanna move Mitch Robinson I'm probably not talking to them if I'm GSW unless I want to free cap space for 2021 FA class and can salary dump Wiggins.

Portis, Randle, Reggie etc all those contracts are partially guaranteed. Throw in DSJ or Knox. Warriors can have their pick of any stud outside of RJ, Frank, Mitch.

Healthy Bullock could probably help the most, but I imagine the Warriors are going through the league with a fine tooth comb before settling on him. :lol:

This is a good read. Had to post the Reddit link since the direct link from BR isn't showing up for some reason when I post it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom