2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

He's Chris Bosh. Plays exactly like him.
I see what you mean if you talking miami Chris Bosh

but I think people forget about Toronto Chris Bosh's fluidity and quickness as a 1 on 1 face up scorer.
Not sure I see that from Mobley.
Bosh took pride in trying to play like a guard. I had just listened to his pod, he said had that mentality at a young age when old school coaches would yell at him for not being a traditional big

Mobley is skilled enough to play the 4 when you boil it down not necessarily saying you’d want to do that
Mobley actually reminds me of Pau.

Mobley actually reminds me of Pau.
True, especially the passing and the think the game vibe he has

Greg Brown..have no clue what his background is or insight on his motivations but even though he doesn't appear to have the most natural feel, the potential oozes. Just a matter of his own self drive and hoping the right pro coaches get a hold of him

Johnson looks smooth and natural with the ball. Also moves around off ball

Springer and Johnson at least look energized and aware on defense too

Springer looks like he don't fit in with Barnes system at all. It's a struggle watching him force out there doesn't look comfortable at all

Need Cade to get with whichever trainer to expand his dribble package. He's so damb smart and good that if he had a little more handle and shake to go along with his gear shifting he'd be in an even better position to be a pillar

I like how even though he's 0-5 his defense has been active and very good

Old but relevant

I think one thing to keep in mind is that he's 6'8 :lol:

He's going to the step into the league with an advantage in the backcourt by default...just like he has now. Anything he adds to his game puts him in RARE territory. Sure his package needs to expand...but it's not going to make or break him. His floor is extremely high. His name is etched in stone in that #1 spot.

Last edited:
Can't imagine what would have to happen to unseat Cade as the number 1 pick.

He hasn't destroyed the NCAA or anything,

but the big wing, that score at all 3 levels and playmaker for others is the most valuable player type in basketball

and anyone who can even pretend to project to do that should be the number 1 pick.

I like that Cade is a prospect where the question isn't the same old boring "will he learn to shoot?" like 99% of other prospects.

he reminds me of Luka a bit as a prospect

Luka the only real question mark was will he have enough juice as a shot creator to beat NBA defenders consistently?
given the natural shiftiness, if Cade is a hard worker he should figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom