2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

This draft is so bad :lol:

Hope we get 1 all star.

It’s really not that bad. We just got spoiled with a lot of prospects with potential in the last couple drafts.

Zion is unlike basically anything we’ve seen before, RJ can still end up being a Jimmy Butler level player, Ja Morant is very good, then you have Culver, Garland, Hunter, Bol Bol, Sekou, Porter Jr, PJ Washington, Langford, Rui, Clarke, KZ, Coby, Little and Reddish who I think at the very least could be very solid at the next level. Maybe not a lot of All Stars but a lot of good value role players available.

I’m sleeping on theis’ bounce

I guess I was more so thinking grant was a transition open floor type
Yeah I was mostly just trying to make a random cross-racial comparison :lol:

Nas is definitely more like Grant when it comes to the open floor, but halfcourt, I don't actually think Theis is THAT bad of a comp :lol:

He never really showed any kind of ability to create off the dribble. Just seems like a rim runner, spot up type, assuming he's playing as a PF. Basically like what Theis does.

Zion is unlike basically anything we’ve seen before, RJ can still end up being a Jimmy Butler level player, Ja Morant is very good, then you have Culver, Garland, Hunter, Bol Bol, Sekou, Porter Jr, PJ Washington, Langford, Rui, Clarke, KZ, Coby, Little and Reddish

Lots of actual mediocracy. Really just not a fan of anyone outside of Zion, Ja, Culver, RJ, Garland, Clarke, KPJ.

Maybe a handful of starter level talent if we're lucky.

I think Zion being far & away the best prospect makes this draft class seem weaker than it is

I like this draft, rarely is there good options for the Heat at 15 or outside the lotto. I hope they get another pick in the teens or even a second

Gil has an interesting take on Zion (who is far from perfect)

New Tankathon mock- http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

Really liking who they have the Cs drafting. Have completely sold myself on Bol Bol being worthy of a flier at the end of the lotto, even though I'm not a fan of the foot injury. Like PJ Washington a lot.

Back
Top Bottom