2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

He’s obviously a talented player too, but I just couldn’t trust him. Especially on a roster that’s probably going to be devoid of any veteran presence.

km.PNG

NBA Mock Draft 2022: Smith, Holmgren 1-2 in Sam Vecenie’s latest two-round mock

Welcome to 2022 NBA Draft week! Here is our yearly live mock draft. This is the link where you can find my most recent projections for Thursday’s 2022 NBA Draft as we gear up toward what is expected to be an exciting week in the NBA.

With the NBA Finals finishing early, there is something of an expectation that the week leading up to the draft could end up being fairly movement-filled as every team actively begins to set itself up for the 2022-23 season. Additionally, this draft is generally seen as something of a question mark throughout the league, which has led to teams being a bit more willing to discuss moving draft picks within this class.

Speaking of the strength of this draft, here’s where I am on it as we settle in this week.

I believe there are three legitimate top-three-caliber picks in this draft in Jabari Smith, Paolo Banchero and Chet Holmgren. I believe that in any average-strength draft, these three players would be valued as top-three guys in the class. I don’t love any of them at No. 1, but all three are genuine potential All-Stars down the road.

Beyond them, I have Jaden Ivey at the bottom of their tier, a legitimate top-five worthy player. I don’t see another average top-five pick in this class, and actually think the depth from 5 to 10 or so is a bit soft. From No. 10 to No. 20, I think the draft has the potential to deliver some value, but there is a real hit-or-miss, boom-or-bust quality to some of the players in this range. That can be doubly said for my next tier, which is somewhere from No. 21 or so down to the mid-40s. There are a number of high-upside, low-floor players who, frankly, probably entered the draft a bit too early this year but will be expecting NBA investment and development. How teams deal with those players — such as Peyton Watson, Josh Minott, Caleb Houstan and others — will be a fascinating storyline to track over the course of the night.

Because of those players — many of whose development was in some way, shape or form stunted by the pandemic — it’s very possible we look back on this draft in five years, even more than in other drafts, and wonder how in the world it ended up going in the order that it did. This is going to be a wild night, one that transforms the NBA as all drafts do and one that will be interesting to track moving forward.

A few other notes:

Don’t be surprised to see a number of expected draft picks end up unselected. Why? Per sources on the agency side, teams have been calling about getting players on two-way contracts on picks all the way up in the 30s. Don’t be surprised to see a number of players picked later on who are willing to accept two-way contracts as opposed to maybe higher-upside types. Additionally, there is some real depth in terms of the international class into the second round, so we could see a number of draft-and-stash picks. Many of those are projected below.
I would expect a lot of teams currently in the 30s to move out of the 30s. There is an expectation that a lot of those picks will be moved as teams that currently don’t have picks look to pick them up, either via assets or via purchasing the picks. So if your team doesn’t currently have a pick, I wouldn’t expect necessarily that they end the night that way. The Lakers, particularly, have been said to be fairly active in looking to acquire a pick depending on how their board falls into the second round.
1. Orlando Magic
Jabari Smith Jr. | 6-10 forward | 19 years old | Auburn
Smith was the guy at No. 1 in the immediate post-lottery mock draft, and he remains that guy here as we start draft week. I’m not as certain as some of my media colleagues as to call this a lock. Orlando has done its due diligence on all of the top group of prospects in differing ways. I don’t think this decision has been made for weeks or anything like that, and we’ll just find out about it on draft night. Also, what were designed leaks in order to try to persuade Oklahoma City to call them to move up to No. 1? What is accurate? There are a lot of smoke screens across the league right now. I know this is not the answer that bettors want to hear right now as they try to place their bets on who goes No. 1, but I legitimately have thought throughout this process that Orlando’s decision is much more wide open than the consensus would indicate.

Speaking of the odds, the betting odds have dropped substantially from a peak of around -500 in some places to down around -150 now for Smith. I mentioned on a podcast last week that I felt -160 or so was the right number. It implies about a 61 percent chance of Smith being the No. 1 overall pick, which seems about right to me. He’s the clear favorite as we head into draft week. It’s not the lock of the century like last year when we knew Cade Cunningham was going No. 1.

2. Oklahoma City Thunder
Chet Holmgren | 7-1 center | 20 years old | Gonzaga
Holmgren comes in at No. 2 here, and it’d be a great fit for the Thunder. Oklahoma City has wanted to build a modern team with the ability to have all five players grab-and-go on the break, shoot 3s and provide real offensive skill while still being able to defend. The idealized version of that, in many ways, is Holmgren. He’s an elite rim protector with unbelievable instincts on defense who’s also able to push the pace, shoot from distance, handle the ball a bit and pass. He’s wholly unselfish and an elite finisher at the rim, something that will play very well with Josh Giddey and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. This would be a home run for them at No. 2.

I’ve heard some of the speculation that the Thunder want to take a project player because they’re enamored with the idea of getting Victor Wembanyama at No. 1 in the 2023 NBA Draft, but that seems completely ridiculous. First and foremost, the Thunder aren’t going to win tangibly more games next on the basis of taking one rookie over another rookie. Second, the Thunder have a ton of picks moving forward, but the best they can do in the “Race for Wemby” is a 14 percent chance in the lottery next season. And while Oklahoma City may have a ton of assets moving forward to try to move up in the draft order, I’d be stunned to see anyone move off the No. 1 overall pick next year given how well-regarded Wembanyama is as a generationally valuable prospect. I’ve also heard some speculation that the Thunder may not take Holmgren because that would be two skinny bigs in back-to-back years. Again, the team, in the best-case scenario to get the No. 1 overall pick, has a 14 percent chance to win the lottery. It does not seem like a very Sam Presti move to bank on something with a 14 percent chance of happening to come through. Presti is going to take the best player on their board, point blank. We will see if that is Holmgren or someone else.

3. Houston Rockets
Paolo Banchero | 6-10 forward | 19 years old | Duke
The Rockets get someone that figures to be very high on their board as well with Banchero. Following the Christian Wood trade, it seems clear the Rockets are emptying out their frontcourt for whichever of the top-three frontcourt players falls. His ability to play in a two-man game with last year’s No. 2 overall pick Jalen Green figures to be one of the most exciting combinations in the league in a few years, as Banchero is a monster at punishing smaller players in mismatches and Green is terrific at punishing slower players, meaning you can’t switch actions between the two of them. You also probably can’t effectively drop given how good those two figure to be as shooters. This would be a home run for Houston.

4. Sacramento Kings
Jaden Ivey | 6-4 guard | 20 years old | Purdue
This is where the draft has the potential to get wild. The Kings have picked De’Aaron Fox, Tyrese Haliburton and Davion Mitchell in recent years, which might make you think they wouldn’t take a point guard again. And yet, I’m slotting Ivey here at No. 4 right now for a few reasons. The most important reason is that this pick has been thought to be available in a trade since the lottery, given the fact that it is seen as a four-person top group with Ivey likely being available at No.4 but the Kings still being loaded at the lead guard spot with Fox and Mitchell despite having already moved Haliburton. There have since been reports published publicly, the most prominent of which was ESPN’s prior to Game 6 of the NBA Finals, stating that most teams from the No. 5 to 11 range have reached out.

Honestly, if the Kings’ front office has been told by ownership they need to make the playoffs next year, it makes sense that this pick would come available and is logical this pick would move before the draft. If it does, I would expect the target is Ivey. And even if it doesn’t, the Kings should just take the best player and figure out the roster crunch later. Having said that, the connection here with Keegan Murray is real, and if the team does not get an offer to its liking, Murray is legitimately in play. Our Shams Charania noted earlier this week that the Kings are getting more comfortable with making a selection here.

5. Detroit Pistons
Keegan Murray | 6-8 forward | 21 years old | Iowa
As our Pistons’ beat writer James Edwards has reported multiple times over the course of the draft process — most recently last week — Murray has quite a few fans in the Detroit front office. He would fit exceedingly well with Cade Cunningham and Saddiq Bey offensively as long-term building blocks and would open the door for the team to have a ready-made replacement if it so decides to move on from Jerami Grant this offseason. I think this one would come down to Murray or Arizona wing Bennedict Mathurin. Mathurin had a very strong workout in Detroit and is absolutely in play in this spot.

6. Indiana Pacers
Bennedict Mathurin | 6-6 wing | 20 years old | Arizona
The Pacers are thought to be high on both Ivey and Murray. With the way this falls, neither is available, and the team here selects Mathurin, an athletic shot maker at 6-foot-6 who should be able to step in relatively early because of his ability to play without the ball as a scorer and because of his physical frame that will not have any issues with the NBA translation. He’ll fit in very well with the backcourt mix the Pacers already have in Haliburton, Chris Duarte and Malcolm Brogdon, and could give the team a replacement for Brogdon if they decide to shop him to a contender this offseason. It’s also worth noting that the Pacers are seen as a very active team right now league-wide with a number of options on the table in regard to this pick, the No. 31 pick, and their veterans.

7. Portland Trail Blazers
Dyson Daniels | 6-7 wing | 19 years old | G League Ignite
Daniels gives the Blazers something they lack on the perimeter: a glue guy who defends at a high level and does all of the little things while also being an elite defender. Daniels came in at the combine between 6-foot-7 and 6-foot-8 and would be a terrific complement to both Damian Lillard and Anfernee Simons, assuming the latter is re-signed this offseason following his breakout 2022 season. Daniels passes really well and generally makes life much easier for his teammates with his unselfishness, his balance and his passing and playmaking.

8. New Orleans Pelicans (via Lakers)
Ousmane Dieng | 6-9 forward | 19 years old | New Zealand Breakers
The Pelicans are also thought to like both Daniels and Mathurin, who go the two picks ahead of them here. With neither being available here, it’s hard to say how this goes down. This is considered the start of Dieng’s range, and I’d expect him to go somewhere in the lottery. A 6-foot-9 forward with real passing and playmaking ability as well as some defensive tools, Dieng fits the versatile, positionally flexible archetype that the Pelicans have valued in recent years. I would anticipate that all of Jeremy Sochan, Shaedon Sharpe and others will at least get conversation here.

9. San Antonio Spurs
Johnny Davis | 6-5 wing | 20 years old | Wisconsin
There is some buzz that the Spurs like a big man with this pick. But sources have said not to expect the Spurs to deviate from their board to fit a need over value. They’re trying to accumulate talent more than fill a roster hole — particularly a roster need that might not even really be there given the presence of Jakob Poeltl. This isn’t a comment on who is assuredly higher or lower on their board but rather not to just blindly expect them to only be looking at bigs with this pick. I think they’re looking across the board. Indeed, I’ve gone with Davis here, a very Spurs-y player in terms of toughness and an egoless mentality. He’s a shot creator who could give them another strong asset moving forward on the wing, and this would be a perfect spot for him to develop the consistency of his jumper.

10. Washington Wizards
Shaedon Sharpe | 6-6 forward | 19 years old | Kentucky
Sharpe finally comes off the board here at No. 10. He has an incredibly wide range on draft night, as I would say anywhere from No. 5 to No. 12 are in play — with most teams in that range having shown some real degree of interest. Teams have struggled throughout the process to get a handle on Sharpe’s game, something our Kyle Tucker has written about in-depth multiple times. I’ve popped him here to Washington at No. 10. He is the antithesis of what the Wizards have done in each of the last few drafts, as they’ve taken wing/forwards that are a bit older or in the case of Deni Avdija, a bit more limited as offensive players. Sharpe would bring them some real firepower and excitement, on top of the fact that he’d get to learn from Bradley Beal — an NBA superstar who has been among the best in the league in regard to caring about the future generations and helping to develop younger players, as shown by his experiences with his AAU program. It is worth noting the Wizards are thought league-wide to be in the market for a lead guard. With Ivey and Daniels off the board, there isn’t really one available here who makes sense. But there could be a few names on the trade market who do.

11. New York Knicks
AJ Griffin | 6-6 forward | 18 years old | Duke
Griffin is one of the more difficult players to gauge in this class because of his injury history. Teams will absolutely want to get a look at his medicals before selecting him after he missed large portions of his final two high school seasons and then had a knee injury in the preseason prior to his freshman year at Duke. That — along with his inconsistent defensive play this past season — gives him a bit of a wider range on draft night than you would expect for a wing who is this kind of potentially elite shooter. He hit 45 percent from 3 this past season and has as much natural touch as any player in the class. Anywhere starting from mid-lottery to just outside of the lottery is on the table though. The Knicks are one of the teams that have done due diligence into the bigs in this range too, as Mitchell Robinson is an unrestricted free agent and Nerlens Noel is thought to be available in trade scenarios.

12. Oklahoma City Thunder (via LAC)
Jeremy Sochan | 6-9 forward | 19 years old | Baylor
The Thunder take Holmgren at the top then follow it here with Sochan, a terrific defender who would give them further depth in the frontcourt and another higher upside swing. The Thunder can afford to take risks like this given the sheer number of picks they have forthcoming in the following years. At 6-foot-9, Sochan is legitimately switchable one through five and is a really sharp help defender who can also knock down a catch-and-shoot 3 or grab-and-go on the break.

13. Charlotte Hornets
Jalen Duren | 6-11 center | 18 years old | Memphis
So here we go, the first true center off the board with Duren landing in Charlotte in what is basically an absolutely perfect landing spot for him. He’ll be able to run the floor and be a lob-catching option for LaMelo Ball, joining Miles Bridges as arguably the highest-flying team in the NBA. One further note here though: This is a good encapsulation of how difficult it is to find landing spots for the centers in this class. If the Spurs and Knicks pass on bigs, the floor becomes lower than you would expect for guys like Duren and Mark Williams. The appetite for true centers has never been lower if they aren’t positionally versatile on defense.

14. Cleveland Cavaliers
Jalen Williams | 6-6 wing | 21 years old | Santa Clara
Williams spikes up the board here for the Cavs. He fills a legitimate positional need for the Cavaliers while also bringing a lot of high-level skills. He is long at 6-foot-6 with a 7-foot-2 wingspan. He can shoot off the catch and make plays off the pass. He can act as a secondary ballhandler in spots and also has versatility in terms of who he guards on the other end. The Cavs desperately need wing-sized players, so Williams would be a good swing for them.

15. Charlotte Hornets (via NOP)
Ochai Agbaji | 6-5 wing | 22 years old | Kansas
The Most Outstanding Player at the Final Four this year, Agbaji’s game translates well to the NBA. He’s an elite, 6-foot-5 catch-and-shoot player, having hit 40.7 percent from 3 on nearly seven attempts per game this past season. He’s also an efficient scorer in transition and has become much more comfortable putting the ball on the deck and handling the ball when necessary.

Defensively, he’s tough, strong and physical for a wing, though he lacks the elite-level measurements that most genuine plus defenders in the NBA possess. He’ll hold his own and won’t make mistakes. He might just end up as a role player, but his solid defensive play and shooting make him a good player for Charlotte to target when looking for running mates with Ball. Under the Michael Jordan ownership regime, the Hornets have also valued high-level collegiate producers as opposed to rawer projects.

16. Atlanta Hawks
Malaki Branham | 6-5 wing | 19 years old | Ohio State
The Hawks are likely just looking at the best player available on their board here, and Branham fits that well as a wing shooter who would provide them with depth in the chance that they make a consolidation trade this summer, giving up some of their depth for a star player. Branham hit 43 percent from 3 this past season and closed the season well for Ohio State. He’s a tough scorer who loves the midrange and is seen as a good swing to take either as a valuable bench scorer or a potential upside starter who could average 20 points per game if his development goes right in the next couple of years. Watch for Santa Clara’s Jalen Williams here if he falls to No. 16, as evaluators believe Williams fits a number of boxes for what the Hawks look for in prospects.

17. Houston Rockets (via BKN)
Tari Eason | 6-8 forward | 21 years old | LSU
It’s tough to get a handle on where Eason will slot in on draft night. Teams are all over the map on him. Some really have some worries about his decision-making and his right-hand dominance while also being concerned about his shooting mechanics. Others look at how much of a playmaker he is on defense and believe he is tailor-made as a playmaker on that end who is switchable two through five and can create transition opportunities with his disruptiveness. I have a lottery grade on Eason, so I’m more in the boat of the latter. This would be a tremendous pickup for Houston.

18. Chicago Bulls
Mark Williams | 7-0 center | 20 years old | Duke
The Bulls have been rumored to be interested in Rudy Gobert, which says to me they would like to find a great-rim protection option either in place of Nikola Vučević or as a complement to him. Williams falls to No. 18 largely because of the circumstances of who is on the board. The Hornets take Duren, who fell to them. The Cavs are set at No. 14, the Hornets aren’t going to take two true centers, the Hawks have Clint Capela and Onyeka Okongwu, and the Rockets have selected quite a few bigs in the last two classes. Unless someone trades up, again, the floor is lower here for bigs than you would think if the draft goes in a certain way.

19. Minnesota Timberwolves
TyTy Washington Jr. | 6-3 guard | 20 years old | Kentucky
It’s a bit more difficult to find a fit for Washington than you would expect on draft night, which is part of the reason why you have seen his name fall in recent weeks on mock drafts. Still, he fits a number of boxes that Tim Connelly tends to look for in prospects, as a guy who is excellent from a skill perspective and processes the game exceedingly well.

20. San Antonio Spurs (via TOR)
E.J. Liddell | 6-7 forward | 21 years old | Ohio State
Liddell looks likely to hear his name called in the first round at some point, and why not with the Spurs? He’s a smart basketball player with good defensive instincts and real toughness. The key here will be shooting, and the Spurs typically feel pretty good about being able to fix guys’ jumpers. Somewhere from the No. 15 to 25 range seems about right for Liddell.

21. Denver Nuggets
Blake Wesley | 6-5 guard | 19 years old | Notre Dame
The thought is that Denver is focused on adding some further depth to its backcourt in this draft. Monte Morris has been widely reported, for instance by the Denver Post, as a player the team is getting quite a bit of interest in on the trade market with Jamal Murray returning from injury. With Morris set to return to the bench, the $18 million he has left on his deal over the next two years is certainly a bit expensive for a backup on a team that already has three max players and Aaron Gordon making a substantial amount. They drafted Bones Hyland last year, but if they do look to move Morris’ money to create some salary flexibility, the Nuggets will have more than enough space on the roster for perimeter player additions. Wesley is a terrific creator who operated on the ball a lot for Notre Dame and could open up Hyland and Murray to play off the ball and act as scorers. On top of that, he’s a high-upside swing as an athletic creator.

22. Memphis Grizzlies (via UTA)
Dalen Terry | 6-7 wing | 19 years old | Arizona
There is a relatively good shot Terry is off the board before this, but he makes so much sense in Memphis as a high-energy culture guy filled on a roster of them. He was All-Defense in the Pac-12 this past season and is a high-level passer and playmaker. He needs to develop his jumper’s consistency a bit, but the Grizzlies have had as much success as anyone at developing players and identifying the right fits for them in the draft. Terry’s range starts near the end of the lottery, and I’d be surprised to see him fall out of the first round.

23. Philadelphia 76ers
Jaden Hardy | 6-4 guard | 19 years old | G League Ignite
This 76ers pick is thought to be available in a trade if the right offer comes along. The more I go back and watch Hardy’s tape, the more impressed I am with his play later in the season. He may have the best handle in the class, and he knocked down a higher percentage from 3 over his last month and a half. He was more willing to make passing reads later in the season, something he’s actually quite adept at when he chooses to be. This would purely be a “best player available on my board” pick.

24. Milwaukee Bucks
Jake LaRavia | 6-8 forward | 20 years old | Wake Forest
It would be a surprise to see LaRavia fall out of the top 35. He’s shot extremely well in pre-draft workouts and has convinced teams he can be a high-volume shooter who makes them. He tested well athletically at the combine and has the kind of confident mindset that tends to be successful at the next level among role players. The Bucks need shooters next to Giannis Antetokounmpo, and LaRavia has the kind of size and shooting intersection that would be a good fit. His range starts in the late teens.

25. San Antonio Spurs (via BOS)
Walker Kessler | 7-1 center | 20 years old | Auburn
Kessler was my pick for college basketball’s national Defensive Player of the Year. He’s a monster interior rim protector who swats shots with impunity and plays well in drop-coverage situations. He averaged a whopping five blocks per game in SEC play this past season, along with 12 points and nine rebounds. Some scouts think he can shoot a bit from the perimeter. And notice how it’s easy to see how the Spurs can find a good option at the center position even if they wait until No. 25 to take one. Kessler and Ismael Kamagate both have late first-round grades from me and are only one tier off where I have Williams and Duren. Some teams see Kessler and Williams as being very comparable prospects.

26. Houston Rockets (via DAL)
MarJon Beauchamp | 6-6 wing | 21 years old | G League Ignite
Beauchamp has an awesome story of perseverance, essentially carving out his own path after choosing not to go to college. He worked his way into getting an Ignite contract this year and impressed scouts with his willingness to do all of the little things. He defends well on the ball with real switchability because of his 6-foot-11 wingspan. He is aggressive in crashing the glass. He cuts and makes things happen. There is a thought that the Rockets want to add some wing depth at some point in the class, and Beauchamp is a good way to do that.

27. Miami Heat
Bryce McGowens | 6-7 wing | 19 years old | Nebraska
McGowens’ value as a prospect is all about what he could be, not what he is yet. He was great to close the season at Nebraska, but he still didn’t shoot well despite solid mechanics. He’s skinny, but he tries to play a physical brand of basketball. He can create off the bounce at 6-foot-7. It might take some time for him early in his career as he works through his passing reads and gets stronger, but he’s an interesting upside flier for teams to take, given his size as a potential on-ball player. The Heat are as strong a developmental organization as any in the NBA, so getting their hands on a guy like McGowens could pay off down the road. His range is somewhere 20 to 40.

28. Golden State Warriors
Nikola Jović | 6-11 forward | 18 years old | Mega
The Warriors won the title in large part because of their depth of talented guys across the positional spectrum. That core is about to get even more expensive moving forward here. I wonder if the team could look to potentially stash someone who might be willing to stay overseas for a year or two to develop, then come over when the Warriors need another cheaper option. Jović would really fit what the Warriors look for from a basketball IQ perspective, as he’s incredibly smart plus has the ability to dribble, pass and shoot at 6-foot-11. It’s also worth noting that this pick has absolutely been speculated upon as being available in league circles given the Warriors’ upcoming tax bill.

29. Memphis Grizzlies
Kennedy Chandler | 6-0 guard | 19 years old | Tennessee
Seven years ago, Chandler would have been a no-doubter top-20 pick. Now though, there is a real aversion to taking smaller guards in the draft where it can be avoided because teams are better at hunting size-based mismatches than ever before. Still, Chandler is the kind of human being the Grizzlies tend to value, and they do have a real issue potentially at the lead guard position forthcoming. Tyus Jones is a free agent and is probably good enough to be a starting point guard somewhere else if he wants to leave. However, the Grizzlies really do need a strong backup in place, given Ja Morant’s penchant for picking up the occasional injury and missing games. Chandler fits well here.

30. Denver Nuggets (via OKC and PHX)
Andrew Nembhard | 6-4 guard | 22 years old | Gonzaga
Nembhard has been one of the big-time risers of the draft process. At 6-foot-4, he’s a real floor-general type point guard who helped lead Gonzaga to the No. 1 overall seed in the NCAA Tournament this year. If the Nuggets do decide to move Monte Morris, getting someone who is older and can be a ready-made backup point guard would be very helpful. A few sources have also noted not to be surprised if this pick gets moved again, given that the 30th overall pick does tend to be seen as a valuable proposition for rebuilding teams given that those teams tend to be at the top of the second round and the extra year of team control can be valuable for them as they build their core.

Second round
31. Indiana Pacers (via HOU): Max Christie | 6-6 wing | 19 years old | Michigan State

32. Orlando Magic: Christian Braun | 6-7 wing | 21 years old | Kansas

33. Toronto Raptors (via DET): Ismaël Kamagate | 6-11 center | 21 years old | Paris Basketball

34. Oklahoma City Thunder: Caleb Houstan | 6-8 wing | 19 years old | Michigan

35. Orlando Magic (via IND): Trevor Keels | 6-5 guard | 18 years old | Duke

36. Portland Trail Blazers: Kendall Brown | 6-8 wing | 19 years old | Baylor

37. Sacramento Kings: Wendell Moore Jr. | 6-6 wing | 20 years old | Duke

38. San Antonio Spurs (via LAL): Gabriele Procida | 6-8 wing | 20 years old | Fortitudo Bologna

39. Cleveland Cavaliers (via SAS): Josh Minott | 6-8 forward | 19 years old | Memphis

40. Minnesota Timberwolves (via WAS): Ryan Rollins | 6-4 guard | 19 years old | Toledo

41. New Orleans Pelicans: Patrick Baldwin Jr. | 6-10 forward | 19 years old | Milwaukee

42. New York Knicks: Peyton Watson | 6-8 wing | 19 years old | UCLA

43. LA Clippers: Dom Barlow | 6-10 forward | 19 years old | Overtime Elite

44. Atlanta Hawks: Justin Lewis | 6-8 wing | 20 years old | Marquette

45. Charlotte Hornets: Matteo Spagnolo | 6-6 guard | 19 years old | Vanoli Cremona

46. Detroit Pistons (via BKN): Christian Koloko | 7-1 center | 22 years old | Arizona

47. Memphis Grizzlies (via CLE): Jaylin Williams | 6-10 center | 19 years old | Arkansas

48. Minnesota Timberwolves: JD Davison | 6-3 guard | 19 years old | Alabama

49. Sacramento Kings (via CHI): David Roddy | 6-6 forward | 21 years old | Colorado State

50. Minnesota Timberwolves (via DEN): Jabari Walker | 6-8 forward | 19 years old | Colorado

51. Golden State Warriors (via TOR): Isaiah Mobley | 6-10 forward | 22 years old | USC

52. New Orleans Pelicans (via UTA): Ziga Samar | 6-5 guard | 21 years old | Fuelenbrada

53. Boston Celtics: Jared Rhoden | 6-6 wing | 22 years old | Seton Hall

54. Washington (via DAL): Dereon Seabron | 6-6 wing | 22 years old | NC State

55. Golden State Warriors: Hugo Besson | 6-6 guard | 21 years old | New Zealand Breakers

56. Cleveland Cavaliers (via MIA): Khalifa Diop | 6-11 center | 20 years old | Gran Canaria

57. Portland Trail Blazers (via MEM): Karlo Matkovic | 6-10 center | 21 years old | Mega

58: Indiana Pacers (via PHX): Ron Harper Jr. | 6-6 wing | 22 years old | Rutgers

Last edited:

2022 NBA mock draft: Projecting all 58 picks based on latest intel and scouting

The 2022 NBA draft has nearly arrived, and the speculation is only beginning. There will be plenty of storylines at issue from the outset of Thursday's event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn (8 p.m. ET, ESPN, ABC and ESPN app) -- will the "Big 3" of Auburn's Jabari Smith, Gonzaga's Chet Holmgren and Duke's Paolo Banchero go in the order expected, and to the teams expected? If it's Smith to the Orlando Magic at No. 1, Holmgren to the Oklahoma City Thunder at No. 2 and Banchero to the Houston Rockets at No. 3, what might that mean for the Sacramento Kings at No. 4? Will the Kings, who must consider the likelihood of their pick signing with the struggling franchise, strike a draft-night deal? If they do, how will the rest of the night's dominoes fall?

As we consider those questions, ESPN will be tracking every twist and turn until the first name is announced at the Barclays Center podium on Thursday, with this version of the draft undergoing any and all necessary alterations up until draft time, based on ESPN's latest intel and any first- or second-round moves up until that hour:

1. Orlando Magic
Jabari Smith
Auburn
SF/PF

Orlando has been diligent in evaluating its options beyond Smith atop the draft, working out the likes of Chet Holmgren, Jaden Ivey, Keegan Murray and Shaedon Sharpe. Every NBA team we've talked with expects Smith to end up being the pick here -- any other scenario would be a major surprise to league executives. Smith, whose only workouts have been for the Magic and Thunder, makes quite a bit of sense here as he's arguably the best shooter in the draft despite standing 6-10 and is more than a full year younger than Holmgren, the No. 1 prospect on the ESPN big board. The intensity level and versatility Smith brings defensively will be attractive as well, along with the fact that he checks every box the NBA teams look for from a character and competitiveness standpoint.

2. Oklahoma City Thunder
Chet Holmgren
Gonzaga
PF

Holmgren, who has only worked out for Orlando and the Thunder, seems comfortable with the idea of being selected here. OKC's rebuild has been viewed favorably by players and agents thanks to the Thunder's strong player-development infrastructure, coaching staff, organizational culture and a trove of players and future picks assembled that should allow OKC to quickly pivot toward respectability in the near future. Adding a 7-footer with a 7-6 wingspan to that core, one who projects as a potential Defensive Player of the Year candidate with the mobility, timing and competitiveness Holmgren offers, makes perfect sense. He'll give the Thunder offense, which ranked last in the NBA in 3-point percentage, as well as much-needed spacing with his ability to shoot, push off the defensive glass, create for others and finish emphatically around the basket and should fit in very well with their existing pieces thanks to the two-way versatility and excellent feel for the game he brings.

3. Houston Rockets
Paolo Banchero
Duke
PF/C

The Rockets got a close look at Banchero in a private workout at his home base in Memphis, before bringing him to Houston for another visit. Hours later, the team elected to trade their starting power forward, Christian Wood, for a late first-round pick, signaling their increasing comfort with Banchero as the pick here. Banchero is a 6-10, polished and aggressive scorer who can carry a significant load with his versatility to handle, pass and shoot. His ability to create off the dribble both for himself and teammates should pair well with the explosive transition scoring and shot-making prowess Jalen Green offers. Banchero should compete for Rookie of the Year honors and has considerable upside to grow into as the Rockets surround him and Green with the requisite defensive pieces and floor spacers to return to playoff contention.

4. Sacramento Kings
Jaden Ivey
Purdue
PG/SG

In the view of many NBA teams, the draft starts here -- Sacramento's decision to either trade this pick to a team vying for Ivey, or retain it and pick from a group expected to consist of Ivey, Bennedict Mathurin and Keegan Murray will represent a key moment on Thursday night. The Kings have been approached in exploratory conversations by almost every team picking after Sacramento in the lottery and even beyond, a source says, a group including Indiana (No. 6), Washington (No. 10), New York (No. 11), Oklahoma City (No. 12), Atlanta (No. 16) and others.

Rival teams say the asking price will be considerable, with a mix of established vets (Malcolm Brogdon, Kyle Kuzma, Jerami Grant, John Collins), a 2022 draft choice and rookie-scale contract players such as the Pacers' Chris Duarte believed to be some of the options teams have studied. Even if the Kings stand pat -- considered the most likely scenario as of now -- Ivey could make quite a bit of sense here despite Sacramento not being his preferred destination. He's viewed as the best prospect available by many around the league thanks to his superior long-term upside, physical tools and shot-creation prowess, giving him the type of star power the Kings might not want to pass on, despite Ivey not being an ideal fit on paper with the likes of De'Aaron Fox and Davion Mitchell.

5. Detroit Pistons
Bennedict Mathurin
Arizona
SG/SF

Mathurin drew strong reviews on the private workout trail, excelling in competitive action, individual drills and interview sessions everywhere he visited and boosting his stock into the mid-lottery in the process. Detroit's front office and coaching staff is said to be especially interested in the All-American and Pac-12 Player of the Year's intriguing combination of current productivity and future upside at just 19 years old, as well as his potential fit with Cade Cunningham thanks to his ability to shoot coming off screens and his prowess operating in the open court. NBA teams say they will also be monitoring the Pistons' plans for Jerami Grant, who is entering the final year of his contract, and may be on the move as early as draft night.

6. Indiana Pacers
Keegan Murray
Iowa
PF/C

The Pacers have drawn quite a few inquiries from around the league in trade scenarios involving Malcolm Brogdon and Myles Turner, sources say, a circumstance that could net them other lottery picks if they so choose. Indiana could move as high as No. 4 if it elects to include Chris Duarte in such a package, or No. 11 if they acquiesce to the Knicks' overtures and ship Brogdon out as many around the league expect. But keeping the band together and trying to make a run at the playoffs is also a possibility, especially if a player like Murray falls to them at No. 6. Murray, the most NBA-ready player in the draft, could slide seamlessly into the power forward position that was vacated in the Domantas Sabonis trade, and will be attractive with the two-way versatility he displays, his efficient scoring ability and the fact that he doesn't need plays called for him to be effective.

7. Portland Trail Blazers
Shaedon Sharpe
Kentucky
SG

Sharpe's standing has solidified with some outstanding showings in competitive private workouts -- his performances have improved with every visit and he has demonstrated significantly more fire than teams expected from the intel they gathered on Sharpe coming out of Kentucky. Damian Lillard is said to be high on Sharpe's talent, despite Sharpe being 12 years younger and seemingly on a completely different timetable from Lillard. Sharpe is clearly oozing with natural ability, possessing elite physical tools with his exceptional frame, length and explosiveness, to go along with dynamic perimeter shooting ability. There was a reason he was the No. 1-ranked player in his high school class, but his lack of experience and how little he has been evaluated might make it difficult for a team picking higher than this to roll the dice on him.

8. New Orleans Pelicans (via Lakers)
Dyson Daniels
G League Ignite
PG/SG

The Pelicans have less of a need at any particular position than other lottery teams, making this a natural target for teams looking to move up in trade conversations and creating quite a bit of chatter in NBA circles around this pick. The Phoenix Suns are said to be one of the teams potentially looking at trade scenarios here, possibly including a player like Cameron Johnson in order to free up salary cap flexibility to keep Deandre Ayton. New Orleans has four surefire starters and a plethora of young talent at every position that gives it tremendous depth and role players to plug virtually any hole.

If New Orleans elects to keep the pick, drafting Daniels and allowing him to come along slowly would make plenty of sense, but the fact that he can guard three positions, has an outstanding feel for the game and has improved his perimeter shooting gives him the type of multi-positional versatility to operate in a variety of lineup configurations.

9. San Antonio Spurs
Jalen Duren
Memphis
C

Duren offers a natural succession plan for Jakob Poeltl, who is entering the final year of his contract. He's arguably the most physically gifted big man in the draft at 6-10, 250 pounds with a 7-5 wingspan, and has a ready-made role from day one as a lob-catching shot-blocker with his huge catch radius, his excellent timing as a rim-protector and the way he uses verticality to his advantage. Duren also has significant room for growth in terms of skill level as the game slows down for him entering his 20s. Jeremy Sochan is said to be another player the Spurs are exploring here. Rival teams have pondered the viability of packaging Poeltl and this pick for a player like Deandre Ayton in a sign-and-trade scenario, a deal that couldn't be consummated until July.

10. Washington Wizards
Johnny Davis
Wisconsin
PG/SG

The Wizards need to improve their backcourt after cycling through a cascade of guards this past season, and are said to be scouring the league for point guard options in trade scenarios, with names like Malcolm Brogdon, Monte Morris and others being batted around in league circles. Should they elect to keep the pick, drafting an All-American like Davis makes sense, as he should be able to play an immediate role with his defensive versatility, unselfishness and scoring ability, while also bringing many winning intangibles to which the Wizards will be attracted. He would fit well alongside the ball-dominant Bradley Beal and has plenty of upside to tap into at just 20 years old. This pick is widely assumed to be available in trade talks, in exchange for a proven backcourt player.

11. New York Knicks
AJ Griffin
Duke
SF/PF

Few teams expect the Knicks to be drafting here when all is said and done. The team is said to be aggressively exploring scenarios in which they will trade down, or trade out of the draft altogether if they can land a starting caliber-point guard such as Malcolm Brogdon. The Knicks could also create enough cap room by dumping significant salary on a team like Oklahoma City, in order to go after a big-name free agent -- Kyrie Irving, for example. If they decide to keep the pick, drafting a player such as Griffin, who is arguably the best shooter in the class after making 45% of his 3-pointers, could make sense. His 7-foot wingspan gives him significant potential defensively, he's one of the youngest players in the draft and he plays one of the most coveted positions in the modern NBA.

12. Oklahoma City Thunder (via Clippers)
Ousmane Dieng
NZ Breakers
SF/PF

The Thunder are said to be aggressively pursuing trade conversations for this pick, seeking to package it with future assets or existing OKC players in order to move into the mid-lottery, with players including Jaden Ivey and Shaedon Sharpe believed to be among the potential prospects they covet. Adding another pick in this range is also said to be a possibility. If they elect to stand pat, picking one of the draft's most talented wing forwards in Dieng could make a lot of sense, as there are minutes to be had and quite a bit of potential left to tap. A fluid wing with ample size to slide to the power forward position as his frame fills out, Dieng hit his stride as the Australian NBL season progressed, flashing impressive shot-making prowess, the ability to create for teammates out of the pick-and-roll and the length and off-ball instincts to defend multiple positions.

13. Charlotte Hornets
Jeremy Sochan
Baylor
PF

Rival teams don't expect the Hornets to hold onto both of their mid-first-round picks -- adding two rookies in need of minutes and patience might not be the most attractive proposition for a team that just fired its head coach after failing to advance past the play-in game. Regardless of who is making this pick, Sochan is likely to come off the board right in this range as most teams have him graded as a late lottery-level talent, with some even having him firmly in the top 10. Sochan brings several different dimensions with his ability to defend all over the floor, pass the ball effectively and slide up or down positions depending on the matchup, while also possessing plenty of upside to grow into, having just turned 19. His feel for the game, versatility and competitiveness gives him a very high floor as well. One player who is said to intrigue the Hornets front office in a trade-up scenario (likely involving packaging both draft picks) is Shaedon Sharpe, who surprised many teams by electing to work out for Charlotte.

14. Cleveland Cavaliers
Ochai Agbaji
Kansas
SF

The Cavs will be looking to add size and perimeter shooting on the wing this offseason, both in free agency and in the draft. Agbaji, one of the best shooters in the draft with a 6-10 wingspan and chiseled frame, projects as a plug-and-play, 3-and-D prospect who should be ready to contribute immediately after winning All-America honors and coming off a national championship in which he won the Final Four's Most Outstanding Player for Kansas. Ousmane Dieng is another prospect rival teams point to as someone the Cavs are very high on, but is already off the board in this scenario.

15. Charlotte Hornets (via Pelicans)
Mark Williams
Duke
C

The Hornets can be strategic with their two first-rounders that sandwich Cleveland's pick, knowing it is highly unlikely the Cavs will take a center with two outstanding big men already in place. The Hornets have been seeking a legitimate rim-protecting, lob-catching center to pair with LaMelo Ball from the moment they drafted him, and could very well be attracted to Williams, with whom they'll be familiar with down the road in Durham. Williams led college basketball in dunks last season, won ACC Defensive Player of the Year honors and made considerable progress as a sophomore. He's an absolute game-changer on both ends of the floor with his combination of size (7-1), length (7-8 wingspan) and non-stop energy, providing a steady offensive presence with his excellent hands and finishing ability and putting a lid on the rim defensively thanks to his mobility, timing and reach.

16. Atlanta Hawks
Jalen Williams
Santa Clara
SF

The Hawks, perpetually one of the most active front offices in the NBA, are said to be exploring a host of options to strengthen their defense and better position themselves to make a playoff run next season. John Collins could be a catalyst for a major draft-day trade, potentially in a package with Kevin Huerter that would net Atlanta the No. 4 pick in the draft. Should the Hawks still be picking at this spot when the dust settles, a player like Williams makes sense, as he has the length to defend power forwards with his 7-2 wingspan, but also possessed the court vision, playmaking and shooting to be utilized as a big playmaker in college, which should provide him with the versatility to slide all over the floor for a team that has strong positional depth.

17. Houston Rockets
Tari Eason
LSU
PF

The Rockets are early in their rebuilding and will likely be looking to take swings on talent and upside, as they don't appear to be particularly close to contention. Eason is one of the most explosive and productive players in the draft, putting consistent pressure on opposing defenses with his quick first step, physicality and insatiable intensity -- characteristics that allow him to live at the free throw line. These same traits helped make him one of the most versatile defenders in the college game, a magnet for steals, blocks and rebounds who flew all over the floor in LSU's suffocating press while rotating from guarding point guards to big men.

18. Chicago Bulls
Malaki Branham
Ohio State
SG

Rival teams say the Bulls aren't in love with their options here, and they are open to trading the pick, potentially in a package with combo guard Coby White. If they stand pat, the upside offered by Branham could be attractive, as he has a strong case to be considered the most talented prospect on the board. Branham's combination of size, frame, length, scoring instincts and shot-making prowess off the dribble (44% FG%) and with his feet set (43%) look seamlessly translatable to what the NBA is looking for at his position. He plays with a unique combination of aggressiveness and poise for a player who just turned 19, and the fact that he made such impressive strides as the season moved on, facilitating more for others and showing competitiveness defensively one-on-one, gives him a high ceiling as a prospect.

19. Minnesota Timberwolves
Walker Kessler
Auburn
C

Twin Towers lineups are becoming more in vogue these days with the success teams like Boston and Cleveland had with bigger lineups this season. For a Minnesota team looking to take the next step defensively, drafting the NCAA's Defensive Player of the Year could make some sense, even if that means playing Kessler alongside a super-skilled 7-footer in Karl-Anthony Towns. Kessler is a force as a rim protector but also brings strong pick-and-roll finishing ability and even some potential as a perimeter shooter. Kessler is a steady offensive presence with his ability to catch difficult passes, hammer home lobs, finish with touch around the basket and make good decisions out of short rolls, which should make him a good fit in Minnesota's offense.

20. San Antonio Spurs (via Raptors)
Blake Wesley
Notre Dame
SG

With three picks in the first round, the Spurs can afford to take a swing on the player with the biggest upside possible, as adding star power to the roster is a major priority for the team. Wesley is one of the most physically gifted guards in this draft, capable of getting into the paint at will with his strong frame and explosive first step. He made strides as the season moved on both defensively and with his ability to create for teammates, and if he can continue to evolve as a shooter, he has the potential to be a real mismatch with the ball in his hands.

21. Denver Nuggets
Dalen Terry
Arizona
PG/SG

Having drafted well and being forced to play their young players extensively due to injury, the Nuggets developed some solid depth in 2021-22 that gives them good flexibility heading into the draft. Adding quality depth in the backcourt could be attractive for the Nuggets, especially a highly versatile guard like Terry who has significant upside to grow into at just 19. His length, unselfishness, feel for the game and ability to defend multiple positions could make him a viable NBA rotational player as his jumper continues to improve, and the fact that he isn't the most instinctual or hungry scorer won't be as big of an issue alongside the likes of Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray and Michael Porter Jr.

22. Memphis Grizzlies (via Jazz)
TyTy Washington Jr.
Kentucky
PG/SG

With the impending free agency of backup point guard Tyus Jones, who is in line for a raise after an excellent season, adding depth in the backcourt could make a lot of sense, especially a steady-handed guard like Washington who can play with or without the ball, excels in pick-and-roll and is a strong perimeter shooter. Washington has the size and length to play in many different lineup configurations for a team like Memphis, giving him nice positional versatility to go along with his strong feel for the game.

23. Philadelphia 76ers (Nets deferred pick to 2023)
Wendell Moore Jr.
Duke
SF

The Sixers are slated to select here as the Brooklyn Nets elected to defer the pick they received in the James Harden trade to 2023. With Harden turning 33 in August and on the downside of his career from a physical standpoint, and Danny Green out for most or all of next season with a torn ACL, adding more talent on the wing could very well be a major priority for the Sixers, who don't have much in the way of future draft capital to work with to strengthen their roster. Moore has had a strong pre-draft process with excellent showings in several private workouts, helping to solidify himself as a first-round pick. The Duke product has intrigued teams with a strong frame, 7-foot wingspan, passing ability and outside shooting at only 20 years old, with more than 2,500 minutes of college basketball experience under his belt.

24. Milwaukee Bucks
E.J. Liddell
Ohio State
PF

The Bucks are said to be exploring a host of options with this pick, with names including Andrew Nembhard, Jake LaRavia, Christian Braun and Ismael Kamagate bandied about and indicating the team is exploring "older" players who can help the team win now while their championship window is open. Rival teams say the Bucks have indicated a willingness to explore moving up in the mid-to-late teens portion of the first round, potentially targeting some of the draft's best 7-footers like Mark Williams and Walker Kessler.

Beyond that, with several frontcourt players on expiring contracts or entering their final seasons, adding an All-American big man such as Liddell could be attractive. Liddell is a solid rim protector who can switch on the perimeter and improved his shooting significantly as a junior, giving him a high floor as a prospect. Liddell's productivity and toughness make him a solid option at this stage of the draft.

25. San Antonio Spurs (via Celtics)
Kennedy Chandler
Tennessee
PG

With three first-round picks at their disposal and a roster that is far from settled, the Spurs can afford to take a long view in selecting the best player available regardless of positional fit. After a rocky start, Chandler emerged as one of the premier point guards in the college game in the second half of the season, showing blazing speed, dynamic ball-handling and passing ability and an increasingly consistent pull-up jumper. His measurements (6-foot-1, 172 pounds with a 6-5½ wingspan) are what might keep him out of the top 20 like his talent suggests, but didn't prevent him from playing outstanding defense and leading the SEC in steals. The fact that he proved capable of playing off the ball in two- and three-guard lineups should be attractive as well.

26. Houston Rockets
MarJon Beauchamp
G League Ignite
SG/SF

The Rockets acquired this pick from the Mavericks in exchange for Christian Wood and financial flexibility. Beauchamp is the type of rim-running, elite-cutting, hard-playing wing who doesn't need plays called for him and can find his own offense alongside players such as Jalen Green and Paolo Banchero just by virtue of his energy. Beauchamp could emerge as a starting-quality player if his jumper and ball-handling continue to improve, and his defensive versatility as a long-armed wing who can check point guards through power forwards will be useful in the meantime, along with his ability to score off his hustle and instincts.

27. Miami Heat
Jaden Hardy
G League Ignite
SG

Few teams have been as successful drafting in the first round as the Heat have over the past few years. Hardy entered the year as a potential top-five pick and still has plenty of upside to tap into as a shot-making, instinctual scorer who is only 19. Adding more shooting alongside their stars should be an attractive proposition for the Heat, and Hardy has the type of scoring talent that could allow him to anchor a bench unit down the road if he continues to progress with his frame and decision-making.

28. Golden State Warriors
Jake LaRavia
Wake Forest
PF

The Warriors have some interesting young pieces in place waiting in the wings in Moses Moody, Jonathan Kuminga and James Wiseman, along with 22-year-old budding star Jordan Poole. The NBA champs could be in the market for a versatile wing-forward who can play off others, make shots from the perimeter and defend multiple positions. LaRavia, who shot 38% from 3 last season and 78% at the free throw line, brings a strong feel for the game and intriguing playmaking ability defensively. The fact that he's only 20 years old gives him some additional upside he can tap into as he continues to improve his frame, maximize his talent and become a more assertive perimeter shooter.

29. Memphis Grizzlies
Nikola Jovic
Mega Mozzart
SF

The Grizzlies have proved to be one of the shrewdest teams in the NBA the past few years in terms of using their draft capital. With a loaded roster, it remains to be seen how attractive adding another two first-round picks will be, but it wouldn't be surprising to see the team swing for the fences with a high-upside prospect to see if it can uncover another draft-day steal. Enter Jovic, who has excellent size at 6-11, a strong feel for the game, good shooting indicators and could eventually slide nicely into the role Kyle Anderson, an unrestricted free agent, played this season.

30. Denver Nuggets
Christian Braun
Kansas
SG/SF

The Nuggets received this pick in a trade with Oklahoma City last week that also provided them with financial flexibility this summer. Braun looks like a plug-and-play wing who brings lockdown defense, passing ability and excellent rebounding and is also a career 38% 3-point shooter in college. After winning a national championship and demonstrating he can do all the little things needed to help a team win games, Braun is exactly the type of role-playing, two-way wing many NBA teams are actively seeking these days.

Second round

31. Pacers (via Rockets)

Andrew Nembhard | Gonzaga | PG | Age: 22.4

32. Magic

Trevor Keels | Duke | PG/SG | Age: 18.8

33. Raptors (via Pistons)

David Roddy | Colorado St | PF | Age: 21.2

34. Thunder

Jaylin Williams | Arkansas | C | Age: 19.9

35. Magic (via Pacers)

Peyton Watson | UCLA | SF/PF | Age: 19.7

36. Trail Blazers

Christian Koloko | Arizona | C | Age: 22.0

37. Kings

Khalifa Diop | Gran Canaria | C | Age: 20.4

38. Spurs (via Lakers)

Caleb Houstan | Michigan | SF | Age: 19.4

39. Cavaliers (via Spurs)

Ismael Kamagate | Paris | C | Age: 21.4

40. Timberwolves (via Wizards)

Josh Minott | Memphis | PF | Age: 19.5

41. Pelicans

Bryce McGowens | Nebraska | SF | Age: 19.6

42. Knicks

Kendall Brown | Baylor | SF | Age: 19.1

43. Clippers

Justin Lewis | Marquette | SF/PF | Age: 20.1

44. Hawks

Hugo Besson | NZ Breakers | PG/SG | Age: 21.1

45. Hornets

Patrick Baldwin Jr. | Milwaukee | SF/PF | Age: 19.5

46. Pistons (via Nets)

Ryan Rollins | Toledo | SG | Age: 19.9

47. Grizzlies (via Cavaliers)

Max Christie | Michigan State | SG | Age: 19.3

48. Timberwolves

JD Davison | Alabama | PG | Age: 19.7

49. Kings (from Bulls)

Jean Montero | Overtime Elite | PG/SG | Age: 18.9

50. Timberwolves (from Nuggets)

Dominick Barlow | Overtime Elite | PF/C | Age: 19.0

51. Warriors

Michael Foster | G League Ignite | PF | Age: 19.4

52. Pelicans (via Jazz)

Karlo Matkovic | Mega Mozzart | C | Age: 21.2

53. Celtics

Gabriele Procida | Fortitudo Bologna | SG | Age: 20.0

54. Wizards (via Mavericks)

Ron Harper Jr. | Rutgers | SF/PF | Age: 22.1

55. Warriors

Yannick Nzosa | Unicaja Malaga | C | Age: 18.5

56. Cavaliers (via Heat)

Dereon Seabron | NC State | SG | Age: 22.0

57. Trail Blazers (via Grizzlies)

Matteo Spagnolo | Cremona | PG | Age: 19.4

58. Pacers (via Suns)

Ziga Samar | Fuenlabrada | PG | Age: 21.3

Duarte was good for the Pacers. Curious what direction they’re tryna go. I’d be trying to move as much as possible to draft Ivey.

Ivey - Hali - Duarte would be a fun trio

Back
Top Bottom