2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

I thought NT loved their future all star Simons? Now you're trading a "future all star" plus a top 3 pick for a borderline all star?

You gotta save Dame from himself. It’s not happening man. Unless he’s paired with another top 10 guy, he’s wasting his time.

Simons
Sharpe
Thompson Twin
Another potential pick
Big

Start the rebuild.
They're the unhappy married couple staying together for the kids.

Nobody's happy. Nobody thinks it's gonna work. But nobody's got the balls to say enough is enough.

The fit is there with Turner. Not many better PFs are out there that are potentially on the block.
Don’t think the pacers have the assets to make the move and Siakim does what for you? You’re a 6th seed at best. Siakam is 29 in the last year of a deal. I’m not giving up a lottery pick for him

Mavs probably have to walk away with Walker, Hendricks or Lively if they keep the pick, I think
My hunch at 10 is Walker, Hendricks, Whitmore, GG Jackson

Lively at 10 feels like you're burning an asset.

Would guess they'd explore trade backs, too.

Lively might be too raw, but he looked good at the end of the season. He might be too big to fail.

I hope Charlotte Draft Scoot and team him up with Lamelo, Miles Bridges and Kelly Oubre and Hire Dantonio as a coach. Easily would be the most exciting team in the NBA.

Mitch doesn’t draft unathletic wings. Miller had trouble beating guys off the dribble.

Scoot/Thompson twins. Still don’t think they’ll pass on Scoot. But why not try to bait someone into moving up from 3 for Miller.

Fwiw Mitch is now president of Bball ops. Buzz was listed as gm last night in the lottery room although at last update he was assistant gm. He ain’t worth a ****

Troy Weaver has leaned on his relationships for his GM moves and being from the DMV so I'm sure he already had the inside track on Cam Whitmore.
I’d love that for them. Will he be there is the question?

Crazy thing is — Walker, Kendricks and Whitmore could all be gone by 10. Isn’t Jackson too raw to go in that spot to the Mavs? Thought his play tapered off when conf play started

Think he'll be there after Wemby, Scoot, Miller and Amen are gone in the top four. Could see Jarace Walker going #5 (not a fan personally).
I’d def consider him over Amen. Younger and just seems like a dog in every aspect. Gives me Jimmy vibes a little bit. I’m not sure what to make of those Thompson kids

Back
Top Bottom