2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

His wingspan is definitely dissapointing but I'm all in on Herro being one of the better players in the draft.

Athletic, great shooter, tries on D, competitor, think he's a guy who will go late teen's that will end up being one of the better players in this draft.

Really think PJ and him for that matter are two of the better guys.

Yea, I think he's a two guard. His wingspan means he'll never be a great defender but he seemed to move his feet pretty well at UK and understand defensive schemes.

I see no reason he can't top out at being an average defender, which if he reaches his offensive ceiling would be more than enough.

I just have seen it the past few years with people underrating shooters come draft time. I think he's the best shooter in this draft.

Kinda looks like Brad Beal's j.

bealsassface.jpg

Yea, I think he's a two guard. His wingspan means he'll never be a great defender but he seemed to move his feet pretty well at UK and understand defensive schemes.

I see no reason he can't top out at being an average defender, which if he reaches his offensive ceiling would be more than enough.

I just have seen it the past few years with people underrating shooters come draft time. I think he's the best shooter in this draft.

Cam Johnson better shooter than Herro today.

Last year shot 2% better from 2 than Herro and 10% better from 3. Not trying to fire shots or say Cam is better or will be better in the league. But right now this second, Cam Johnson a better shooter than Tyler Herro. Man shot 46% from 3 this year. Shot off the dribble and catch and shoot.

He is older with more experience than Herro and did have years in college where he shot worse than Herro's freshman year.

Back
Top Bottom