2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Kind of a weird year for Freshmen...Shaq’s son hurt before the season, Bol hurt, Garland hurt , Porter kicked off the team , Little sucks

34.3% this year on 4.4 3PA... not bad.

32.3% is his career average in college (48 games).

Don’t be shocked if Morant goes #1.

It really depends on what team gets the top pick. But I don’t think any will pass on Zion’s hype unless Morant has a crazy end to his season and puts them on his back in the tournament.

How can anyone watch Reddish play and say he's a top 5 pick? Sticking to my washed Wes Mathews comp.

How can anyone watch Reddish play and say he's a top 5 pick? Sticking to my washed Wes Mathews comp.

Reddish has all the talent but he's not the guy I'd want to invest in at that high either.
People were riding with him over RJ in the draft here and at no point have I felt that way this year or when they were in HS

Reddish has the Devin Booker at UK problem right now. He’s still going to be very good.

1935196.jpg.jpg

Reddish has the Devin Booker at UK problem right now. He’s still going to be very good.

He misses every open shot. Can’t drive in on low tier D1 players. And is super inconsistent. Don’t think Booker had those same issues.

Kevin Porter back. Hasn't had a chance to do much, but he's knocking down 3s.

Back
Top Bottom