2024 NBA Draft Thread

How many times have you seen him?

Ask I said, the system doesn’t help him at all so not sure how you can say that.

I try to watch every televised Duke game. So maybe 5-7x. The talent is there, but there are a lot of forwards at the next level that have his skills and just don’t put it all together.

I’ve watched every game this season and then maybe 10 or so prior to that.

He does float, but in the right system he’s a different player.

Think you should watch him more before having such a strong opinion. His skill level is insane, not sure you can completely compare him with anyone at the next level. I definitely believe he will bring it daily in 2 years and be a 15 yr NBA player. His defending can also be elite.

No question he’s a long time NBA player with his skill. He’s not top 5 pick worthy at all though. Weak draft is strongly in his advantage.

As I said before, think you should watch him more, you have a strong opinion with watching someone 5x. His skill level translates so well to the next level, I prefer him over RJ.

If Knicks took him or JA at 3 I’m completely fine with it.

While picking someone up on potential, you have to be wary, at least, of how they play on the next level as well.

I doubt any of the teams that would have spent a lotto pick on Quentin Grimes prior to this season, would definitely do so this summer. Same with Moses Brown, Simi ****tu, etc.

How many F/C prospects can handle, switch 1-5, and shoot the 3 ball? Not many. JJJ fit that bill.

How many SF prospects can handle, semi defend, and shoot wildly inconsistent? Cam fits this bill.

Top level scouts watch all games, study film, use analytics and still get picks wrong year after year.

Doesnt really matter how many times you watch someone play.

Not a Cam fan at all. He doesnt shy away from big shots, and thats literally the only thing I like about him.

He has zero pressure with Zion and RJ. Duke historically likes shooting 3s. I expected more from him in this situation. Add to the fact that this is probably the worst shooting Duke team ever. Dude literally should be feasting.

You shouldn’t have, he has no driving lanes, plays off of RJ who handles the scoring load.

Duke hasn’t shot the 3 well in a few years, not sure which school you are watching man...

Duke hasn’t shot the 3 well in a few years, not sure which school you are watching man...

Exactly. And guess what? Out of the past 5 years, they're shooting it worse this year than any other year. Guess 5 games was all i needed to realize this.

Lol what? You first said they historically shoot it well which isn’t true.

This team can’t shoot the ball at all, they get out and drive the ball. This has nothing to do with Cam. An 18 year old who floats? This was all known coming into the season.

Watch more and then come back with an opinion.

You were sold on JJJ when he got in foul trouble every game and Izzo had no idea how to use him?

Back
Top Bottom