2024 NBA Draft Thread

Thinking about players in roles, do y’all think Banchero ends up being the best guy on a legitimate contender?

Thinking about players in roles, do y’all think Banchero ends up being the best guy on a legitimate contender?

That would mean he’s easily a top 10-15 player in the league. I don’t see it, with any of the top 3. I think he’s a solid 3rd option if everything goes perfect.

Yea, I think his ceiling is probably the #2 guy on a contender, but I’m honestly not 100% sold on him. Was just curious given the discourse in here on him

Just given his physical tools, he’s got #1 potential & want the don, Leon Rose to do what he can to land him.

That’s the real Duke trio NY been waiting for.

Tomorrow (6/1) is the deadline for prospects to withdraw and return to college.

The Nets also have to decide whether they will keep the Sixers' pick (#23) this year or defer it to next year by tomorrow.

Looks like Houston is set at #3 with Banchero :pimp:. Idk how I feel about Jalen Williams at #17.

Hardy at 33 to Toronto is a steal. Ty Ty to Denver is good as well.

Don't get Tyty to Denver with Murray, Morris and Bones there already. They need someone like Ogbaji, Jalen Williams or Wendell Moore.

Is that NIL bag worth it if you’re stock drops by having a bad season? He shot 40% next to seaborn. If seaborn leaves and his efficiency stays the same, was the $ worth it?

Don't get me wrong, as a run of the mill SG I probably would've left. Sounds like he was a top 25-35 pick.

Also the 2023 draft is loaded with guys that play the same position. Obviously we don’t have all the information but I’m scratching my head on this

Last edited:
Looks like Houston is set at #3 with Banchero :pimp:. Idk how I feel about Jalen Williams at #17.

Hardy at 33 to Toronto is a steal. Ty Ty to Denver is good as well.
I'm at a point if Hardy gets past Dallas at 26 I might freak out. :lol: :lol: Especially if it's for someone like Patrick Baldwin.

I love Banchero in Houston.

Is that NIL bag worth it if you’re stock drops by having a bad season? He shot 40% next to seaborn. If seaborn leaves and his efficiency stays the same, was the $ worth it?
Don't see how it could make sense for him, especially with the first round buzz he's received.

For someone like Tsheibwe at Kentucky, who is a 2nd rounder at very best, sure.

Back
Top Bottom