2024 NBA Draft Thread

he should...they needed to bring somebody in not emotionally tied. Demp got in his feels and started being irrational.

Exactly. New Orleans wasn’t dealing and operating in good faith during the season. The Lakers offered some damn good offers which if those same offers came from other teams, they would’ve taken. If Griffin wants to operate in good faith, then it wouldn’t surprise me to see the Lakers and Pelicans start talking again.

It’s hilarious how the Lakers have been a train wreck going on 7 years now and are currently ran like a circus yet these teams still don’t want to do business with them and seem almost scared of them becoming relevant again. If only the other 31 nfl teams could show that same type of energy toward the Patriots.

Zion could just go back to Duke if he really doesn't want to play in New Orleans since he doesn't have an agent yet. Probably won't but he could force them to at least explore trade opportunities for himself.

Dont matter what package the Lakers come up with Pelicans Ownership already showed they not trading with em...The 1st pick coulda moved the needle on that but N.O. already got it, NYC looking like the spot for AD at this point if they wanna go that route

They got a smart GM now though.

wonder if the lakers/grizz/pelicans could get together for a 3 way deal involving ball, #4, ingram etc...conley etc...AD and whatever log jam they have at the 4 with randle etc.

if i'm the grizz and pels, i am going for the youth movement and moving the aging or expiring contract now.

imo

To be honest I don't think it would be that bad for NO to just trade the pick and AD and come out with a bunch of talented players and picks for the future.

wonder if the lakers/grizz/pelicans could get together for a 3 way deal involving ball, #4, ingram etc...conley etc...AD and whatever log jam they have at the 4 with randle etc.

if i'm the grizz and pels, i am going for the youth movement and moving the aging or expiring contract now.

imo
AD jrue to LA for ball, ingram and kuzma
conley to LA for 4th pick

do it Linda!

Zion could just go back to Duke if he really doesn't want to play in New Orleans since he doesn't have an agent yet. Probably won't but he could force them to at least explore trade opportunities for himself.

that would be hilarious if he did that... then again it would mess up the draft and the knicks wouldnt get rj or ja

Back
Top Bottom