2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SNKRS Draws

C5FF80AF-D405-4792-B749-B3B8ECA00912.jpeg

I hope I can get those Syracuse’s on Wednesday. I guess there aren’t many in store options?

The raffle link was active 4 hours ago ... 🤣 I enter When they posted the video . 🤷🏽‍♂️ It’s not like folks win there raffles ...
Fr. Covid been good to these shops. Can act like they raffle but backdoor everything. With the exception of a few shops of course. I don’t blame them though. Have to get the money.

Back on the topic of paying resale, I sold my veneers that I copped for $260 resale pretty soon after release. Just sold em last night for a little over $300 after fees and everything. I like them but I don't love them. I'm still hanging on to plums, ceramics, viotechs, and reverse forbes/vegas golds for life so out of the 5 with that same material blocking they're my least favorite. I def wanted to complete the ugly duckling pack and fulfill my early sneakerhead dreams but at the end of the day I don't really like to have more than three or four of a similar style shoe (color, silhouette, material) because then I can never decide which to wear.

found these last week for 5 bucks. the leather on them is very good. the toebox has some SBB action & toe & heel leather on is getting some foreplay action. hard to stop touching it:
IMG_1632.PNG
These remind me of the Nike SB Dunk Low Ramens. I wore the **** out of those.

Back on the topic of paying resale, I sold my veneers that I copped for $260 resale pretty soon after release. Just sold em last night for a little over $300 after fees and everything. I like them but I don't love them. I'm still hanging on to plums, ceramics, viotechs, and reverse forbes/vegas golds for life so out of the 5 with that same material blocking they're my least favorite. I def wanted to complete the ugly duckling pack and fulfill my early sneakerhead dreams but at the end of the day I don't really like to have more than three or four of a similar style shoe (color, silhouette, material) because then I can never decide which to wear.
veneers def my least fave of the pack, but i'm like you, holding them for a certain nostalgia around the pack itself and how i always wanted the complete set. never got anything but the plums in the OG pack which i wore until they fell apart. if all three end up settling where the plum retros have its going to be hard for me to hang on to these though

Hopefully I can pick up tomorrow's release. Got to the payment for the All-star Dunk...wasn't feeling them so I left it alone.

Multiple L's on the All Stars. Really want the Syracuse's tomorrow. Really hope I can hit.

'Cuse High's are the last must have of the year for me dunk wise. Wish they got the SP treatment like the Michigans but it is what it is.

Highly recommend Premier Platinum. 5 stars.

Untitled 3.jpg

EDIT: clarifying - I got an email from Premier that said it was for Platinum customers who bought Carpet stuff from Premier in the past. Dunno when the cutoff for that was, but I bought Carpet from them before the "season swoosh" stuff launched.

They've sent similar deals in the past. A few weeks ago, they invoiced me for a AM3 Radiant Red restock, noting that I bought Air Max stuff from them before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom