2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wasn’t expecting these to be so good.
17F2DAFC-11EA-47D3-9085-585A93F0F4D5.jpeg

Anyone have these and UNLVs and can give us a rundown on if materials are the same?

Highly recommend Premier Platinum. 5 stars.

Untitled 3.jpg

EDIT: clarifying - I got an email from Premier that said it was for Platinum customers who bought Carpet stuff from Premier in the past. Dunno when the cutoff for that was, but I bought Carpet from them before the "season swoosh" stuff launched.

They've sent similar deals in the past. A few weeks ago, they invoiced me for a AM3 Radiant Red restock, noting that I bought Air Max stuff from them before.
I’m a platinum member also and only thing I get is you forgot something in cart 🥲🥲🥲 just hit or Miss for me🤷🏽‍♂️ they just hate me 🥴

In-Hand bruh. Dude shipped them out that same morning. (27th)

Ebay received them on the 3rd.

Ebay just shipped them out to me today, with an expected arrival for friday :smh:

Highly recommend Premier Platinum. 5 stars.

Untitled 3.jpg

EDIT: clarifying - I got an email from Premier that said it was for Platinum customers who bought Carpet stuff from Premier in the past. Dunno when the cutoff for that was, but I bought Carpet from them before the "season swoosh" stuff launched.

They've sent similar deals in the past. A few weeks ago, they invoiced me for a AM3 Radiant Red restock, noting that I bought Air Max stuff from them before.
Nice!!! I love the carpet company Sb dunk highs. Might have to off some pairs to get them if I strike out, although I do have a lot of blue kicks. Premier is the only skate shop I will give business to. I won a pair of kicks from Premier. I only had a few purchases with them. The skate shops around me, KCDC, LICK, Richmond Hood Company, Labor, and Bunger have shown me no love. I have bought stuff from three out of the five stores. I like how Premier runs their shops and has a loyalty program. I am no longer giving business to any of the footsites since FLX is absolute trash.

Back
Top Bottom