2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More great news from UNheard of brand via their twitter. Besides the tiff high and low, they are now also confirming that the YOTH sb will be a very limited QS for this month, and a Valentines Day QS sb dunk low in Feb. They are also confirming that they will do a small restock of the UCS next week.

Last edited:
I wonder what the "very. very limited" Diamond Low is gonna be
nerd.gif

reverse Tiffany lows perhaps?
The Clear Jade joints are pretty much a poor man's reverse Tiff.  Dope shoe.  Would be interesting to see those replicated with Croc print, or a complete reverse version with a predominately blue upper...that may be overkill though. Any of the Photoshop experts care to take a stab at it?

I REALLY, REALLY wish I would have bought a 2nd pair of these, I finally had to retire them last summer
Slept on hard when they released. That white suede gets dirty just looking at it tho lol. Def wish I had picked up a second pair.

More great news from UNheard of brand via their twitter. Besides the tiff high and low, they are now also confirming that the YOTH sb will be a very limited QS for this month, and a Valentines Day QS dunk low in Feb. They are also confirming that they will do a small restock of the UCS next week.
Man, they are releasing SBs like Js trying to break people's piggy banks lol

Tiffany High SB announcement gonna have hypebeasts and resellers in here like

And then we gotta keep seeing everyone reference that girl katy who won't ever shut the eff up about these before and after they drop.

Last edited:
Might have been BS but I remember one of the Diamond guys saying on insta/twitter that the low would be mainly black. I think a mostly black pair with the tiffany stitching would be cool. will have to wait and see tho.

How can I locate NIKE SB retailers by state? I used to have the NSB link but now I cannot find it. Any body?

Might have been BS but I remember one of the Diamond guys saying on insta/twitter that the low would be mainly black. I think a mostly black pair with the tiffany stitching would be cool. will have to wait and see tho.
all black with the tiff blue croc skin would be 
nthat.gif

$145 + $10 shipping = easy pass for me. I'll wait to find them for retail tomorrow.

Yeah sounds like radio. I bought my 112 for $130 and UCS for $120 from them as we'll + shipping. I remember somebody on here called them before and got different prices depending on who picks up the phone.

just found some cool info out about the premier release. I managed to get my hands on 1 of 25 ice box's being a collector I like small things like. But I also found out that Premier placed custom wooden lace locks along with a wooden shoe/dog tag in random boxes there was no system to this at all because I've spoke to people who were first in line and last in line and random people got them. Was anyone lucky enough to get them? I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. If anyone finds anyone selling these send em my way!
Didn't know I was one of the lucky ones.  My tag looks more like the one on the bottom.

Just got my hoodie from premier....it's nice but the print feels kinda cheap, not sure how it will hold up after multiple washes/wears.  For $50 I thought it'd be a bit better but this is the first SB hoodie I've bought so perhaps this is the norm...Just figured I'd throw it out there if some are still on the fence about copping....Still happy I picked it up though...
How does the hoodie fit.  I'm debating over a large or and XL

Back
Top Bottom