2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Casual Friday

Checking in.

Started on SBs in 2006 so I missed out on the lows. I would never pay reseller prices so I never got to have em.

Sadly no good local spot for SBs anymore, online/phone or bust!

Last edited:

How does the hoodie fit.  I'm debating over a large or and XL
Fits me well.  I'm a taller, skinnier guy but have been buying M as I get older (for a more appropriate fit).  It's a little on the long side, but it works for a hoodie.  It's all about how you want it to fit in my opinion, if you like your hoodies bigger and baggier, than go with the XL (as I used to get L) but if your looking for that grown man swag grab the L 
laugh.gif

On another note, heads up to all who use Ebay, watch out for this clown of a seller : sbjunkie216

I'm not sure whats good with this guy, contacted him about some kicks, responded quick enough but when asking to provide tagged pics he's a ghost.  All his items are pictured differently and he's gotten a lot of negative feedback recently.  He has relisted the same pair of skunks like 5 times now with multiple users claiming to have been scammed.  I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and asked him to explain some of it and the ish he wrote back to me made NO sense.

Seeing a good price for a sz 12 pair of skunks got me all worked up 
mean.gif
 Hoping that by writing this out I can force my mind to let it go and keep it moving.  On to the nex.....ugh but I really need that pair of Skunks in my life F*** hahaha..

Fits me well.  I'm a taller, skinnier guy but have been buying M as I get older (for a more appropriate fit).  It's a little on the long side, but it works for a hoodie.  It's all about how you want it to fit in my opinion, if you like your hoodies bigger and baggier, than go with the XL (as I used to get L) but if your looking for that grown man swag grab the L 
laugh.gif

On another note, heads up to all who use Ebay, watch out for this clown of a seller : sbjunkie216

I'm not sure whats good with this guy, contacted him about some kicks, responded quick enough but when asking to provide tagged pics he's a ghost.  All his items are pictured differently and he's gotten a lot of negative feedback recently.  He has relisted the same pair of skunks like 5 times now with multiple users claiming to have been scammed.  I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and asked him to explain some of it and the ish he wrote back to me made NO sense.

Seeing a good price for a sz 12 pair of skunks got me all worked up 
mean.gif
 Hoping that by writing this out I can force my mind to let it go and keep it moving.  On to the nex.....ugh but I really need that pair of Skunks in my life F*** hahaha..
The large it is.  Thanks mane

good luck man; I've been on the look out for a size 9 for quite some time

what size? eBay has some on there
11. Yea I just took a look, only 11 I saw was 180, gonna hold out for a better price. There's a 7 and a 12 on there for a decent price though

Checking in.

Started on SBs in 2006 so I missed out on the lows. I would never pay reseller prices so I never got to have em.

Sadly no good local spot for SBs anymore, online/phone or bust!

Same in ct... Online or bust... Unless I want jano's or p-rods and blazers

I think John's relationship with skateshops is love/hate... In one aspect you bring a ton of business to a bunch of shops and on the other hand their phones probably never stop ringing haha...

Your the man tho appreciate tho info all the time

laugh.gif
I can def see him as the customer they love to hate but hey you aren't winning if you aren't trying
Some, probably most, don't know about him. Interesting thought though, not sure what they would think. THAT BEING SAID:

We shouldn't mention him to skateshops either, not in any way saying you were saying overwise StillIn, just see this as an opportunity to remind everyone that what John does is great for this thread and for us who are dedicated to helping everyone. Don't mind the man behind the curtain. Reap the benefits and mums the word.

Back
Top Bottom