2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my order from skaters advocate in today! 1 day early! Fast shipping.... But did anybody else get their box slightly ripped ? Kind of upset just because you buy something new expecting it to come new. It was double boxed I'm just thinking the new boxes are just too flimsy!

Last edited:
FedEx been playing games with my Premiers all week, I swear their shipping is the worst. If they don't come Monday...

Mine went from Tuesday, to Wednesday , to be delivered late Thursday .. FedEx always does that to me. Don't feel bad

I would grab those yoth if they had a 9.5, good looking out though :smokin

I posted this twice a couple of pages back! Top of the world skate shop in Ottawa Canada had YOTH , BHM , and petoskey for sale for box price! Surprised not that many people was jumping on it. I bought all 3 pairs from them ok Wednesday and have a confirmation delivery for Mon 1/13 to California.

I posted this twice a couple of pages back! Top of the world skate shop in Ottawa Canada had YOTH , BHM , and petoskey for sale for box price! Surprised not that many people was jumping on it. I bought all 3 pairs from them ok Wednesday and have a confirmation delivery for Mon 1/13 to California.
I think people would have if you had mentioned any of the things that you mentioned in this post in that original post. I mustve missed the second, think most people like me thought it was just another person posting pictures, especially when all the post said was that the USA release must be near

Last edited:
The link I posted was also CCS and I wouldn't wait for a discount.  They always have a site wide % off but it has never applied to these, always says "ineligible for discount".  IMO retail + free shipping might be as good as it gets...
If that is the case, I'll live without. Don't get me wrong, they're cool, but I'm not dying to get them.

Back
Top Bottom