2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tiffany High next month huh, well I think me and everyone else in this thread are about to go crazy

tumblr_mb2xdb6uwB1r00g1wo1_500.gif

Tiffany High next month huh, well I think me and everyone else in this thread are about to go crazy

tumblr_mb2xdb6uwB1r00g1wo1_500.gif
Maybe I have very different taste but I think they are quite ugly. Good luck to everyone who is looking forward to them though. I almost feel like people just want them bc they are rare.

Maybe I have very different taste but I think they are quite ugly. Good luck to everyone who is looking forward to them though. I almost feel like people just want them bc they are rare.

Finally someone that agrees with me! I think they're ok but I don't really see anything special about them..the low's I can see since there were only 4000 total pairs

does this mean your opinion could change depending on how rare they will be?

Not at all..I was just stating my opinion on why I think they're even sought after. I don't wear nor care for Diamond Brand. As I've said before, it's a nice colorway but it's not me.

FedEx been playing games with my Premiers all week, I swear their shipping is the worst. If they don't come Monday...

Last edited:
Last edited:
FedEx been playing games with my Premiers all week, I swear their shipping is the worst. If they don't come Monday...

Mine were scheduled to be delivered Thursday, but Fedex had them sitting in Ohio since Tuesday. They finally came today without any change to the tracking info.

Nice.^^ try them on? Are they snug or tts?

The material is pretty thick on them so yes they are a little snug. They are not as small as the Civilist. I am good with the size and i went TTS. Any tighter and they would be going back. Hope that helps. If you got the UCS they seem to fit pretty close them.

Last edited:
The material is pretty thick on them so yes they are a little snug. They are not as small as the Civilist. I am good with the size and i went TTS. Any tighter and they would be going back. Hope that helps. If you got the UCS they seem to fit pretty close them.
Nice.^^ try them on? Are they snug or tts?Yeah my UCS are snug to but no pain lol tts it is

One thing I don't like about the future boxes and the new ones is there is no wood grain print inside. It was that little detail that made these special but not the only one so minor rant.
I have already got the tiff highs on lock. I sold my lows because they had stains on the tongue...and they were the 050507 tag not the o50406 so I felt a little slighted...

Never seen these before

Haven't seen those but I like em. Real nice and simple. Looks like I found my 2014 beaters, in for 2.

Good luck with the Premiers tomorrow folks. Hopefully they're easy to get. But for those interested in those tiffs have fun lol. I'm using the EZ-Pass on em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom