2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wrote a very basic review on the Passport Pack here for a half-assed grad school project. The main point of the project was for my classmates and I to build up a site, get ads, and analyze traffic. So the content and layout of the site was not the main idea, please reserve all judgment from that aspect.

If y'all don't wanna read all that, no problemo. In short I just think that union tried too hard to come up with a story to create a shoe, rather than making a shoe that also told a story. The concept vs execution didn't come out well IMO.
I read it… I respect your opinion, and agree on the confusion about the use of the ripstop, although I don’t mind it.

Different strokes for different folks… the beauty of this “hobby” or whatever else one chooses to call it.

Lace swap on the 2021 NBY Dunks. These are too ashy to my likeing, gonna need to put some mink oil on it.
20220503_121935.jpg

Looks like Nike Japan had ID options similar to the recent exclusive access air max 1s with a variety of materials and the ability to mismatch the shoes. Lots of great colors and materials to **** around with. You may have to update your location on nike's website to see the product page.

This actually went live on 4/20 this time around (It also was available late last year). Sold out instantly, but has been listed on NBY section of NDC-JP ever since (unlike AM1 Unlocked which can only be ordered by the selected members and have completely disappeared after 24 hrs). It went live again couple of times (probably, around 9am on JST as the above Twitter post claims) since then and sold out instantly every time. Have been checking the app quite often, but have only been seeing nothing, but “the product is currently unavailable” message…
2DBCF3AD-B88C-4EFE-8CC9-D5899CF8C10F.jpeg

This actually went live on 4/20 this time around (It also was available late last year). Sold out instantly, but has been listed on NBY section of NDC-JP ever since (unlike AM1 Unlocked which can only be ordered by the selected members and have completely disappeared after 24 hrs). It went live again couple of times (probably, around 9am on JST as the above Twitter post claims) since then and sold out instantly every time. Have been checking the app quite often, but have only been seeing nothing, but “the product is currently unavailable” message…
2DBCF3AD-B88C-4EFE-8CC9-D5899CF8C10F.jpeg
I am from Europe and I tell what happened to me: after the two launch of last december, both soldout instantly, Nike relaunched them around 22:00 of the 02nd of May. From the app (Nike) and from the site (desktop) the shoe was not orderable and even not customizable. Then, around the 22.30, the shoe went live. I pick up my phone and with extremely calm I've created my personal pair, Hermès inspired (fuel orange leather, pearl white ostrich and sole, clear outsole, double swoosh leateher white + ironstone, laces ironstone. The idea of the inside was initially ironstone but it was not available, so I did it pearl white). At 22.41 arrived the confirmation order email.
I'm not sure if I have posted here before, btw are these:

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_477EE8D4FB67-1.jpeg
    IMG_477EE8D4FB67-1.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited: