2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn had no idea purps were dropping on snkrs smh

Anyway todays wear

78F10D26-3AA0-4AF3-9401-C2192FD3389C.jpeg

does anyone know if a men's size 3.5/women's size 5 is the next size up from a PS 3Y

my wife said my oldest daughter needs new shoes because she has holes in hers and we're doing a competition

I pick shoes, she picks shoes and my daughter chooses the ones she likes best
I believe US kids sizes are equal to US mens. Learned that the hard way buying the ghost green pineapple AF1s for my daughter.

How difficult/time consuming was this? Looks like it came out pretty well. Is it difficult to not **** the shoe up?
It was tedious but not difficult. In total I'd say about six hours of work that I did on and off throughout last weekend. I accidentally sliced a couple of the actual functional white stitching but not bad enough that they're gonna start unfurling - only like a few mm worth and I was able to singe the edges so they won't fray. Removing the ripstop from the edges around the white stitching was borderline difficult but with patience and precision it was very manageable.

I will still say do not try this at home :lol: but it was nice that my first pair of union x nike/jordan I ever got for retail was this one.

Nice! Been wearing mine a lot lately. Recommend cutting the strap if you want that puffy tongue classic SB look. Also made them more comfortable for me.
image.jpg

image.jpg
I’ve actually never cut the straps on any of my SB/Pro B/Low Pros, as I’m nervous because it’s such an undoable thing, but leaning towards doing it on two of my oldest pairs. The tongues are already puffy as hell, and I think it’s the straps that make the shape all off to me. Holding the tongue all flat and making the top of the shoe look all round. Might have to take the plunge.

It was tedious but not difficult. In total I'd say about six hours of work that I did on and off throughout last weekend. I accidentally sliced a couple of the actual functional white stitching but not bad enough that they're gonna start unfurling - only like a few mm worth and I was able to singe the edges so they won't fray. Removing the ripstop from the edges around the white stitching was borderline difficult but with patience and precision it was very manageable.

I will still say do not try this at home :lol: but it was nice that my first pair of union x nike/jordan I ever got for retail was this one.
Yeah, screw it… I think I’m leaving mine as is. This didn’t give me much confidence, as I’m impatient, and don’t have steady hands.

These laces would be dope in my plums

:nerd:
I was gonna switch them out and and post a pic. But, to be honest I’ve had a few and just don’t feel like it. 😂

66A4B1F0-E901-4C28-9929-7AD662ED13AB.jpeg

But here are the two side by side for comparison. In my opinion, they don’t match up too well. The “canyon purple” is a little more dark and dull.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom