2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hi guys, Am hoping to get my first pair of SB Dunks High this weekend! So my dilemma is :

1. I am a UK 7.5 in AJ1 Low OG
2. I am a UK 8 in AJ1 Low Retro ( Non OG)
3. I am UK 8 in AM90

I tried on a UK 7 standard non SB dunk high in footlocker and my foot fit ok but just a little tight.

So do I go for a UK 7.5 SB Dunk High or an 8 UK?

I feel like a UK 8 for the SB Dunk High may be a little big but any help would be appreciated!!
I'm pretty sure uk8/us9 might be your best option

I wear us8.5 in non SB highs, 9 in SB highs. There's quite a difference imo

Thanks, that's really helpful.

By the way what size do you wear for AJ1 Lows OG and AJ1 Lows Retro and AJ1 Mids?

We are the same size so will help me make the final decision! Appreciate it!!

Rocked my FroSkates today. Such a dope pair IMO. Glad to finally have my most anticipated SB this year. A super easy pickup from my local last week.
B366C28C-0FDE-4E9D-BFCD-F0A21083271E.jpeg

Further to my earlier post for some final verifications before my purchase - Big thanks to DripNick DripNick !

Do you all size up by .5 for SB Dunk Highs vs regular dunk highs or get the same size for both?

I'm trying to buy my first SB Dunk High tomorrow as the colourway I like is launching in the AM and will only allow me to buy one size hence the triple checking with you experts!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Further to my earlier post for some final verifications before my purchase - Big thanks to DripNick DripNick !

Do you all size up by .5 for SB Dunk Highs vs regular dunk highs or get the same size for both?

I'm trying to buy my first SB Dunk High tomorrow as the colourway I like is launching in the AM and will only allow me to buy one size hence the triple checking with you experts!

Thanks in advance!
I go .5 up in SB lows but for SB Highs I always go TTS.

Bruh I'll never forget this from back in like 2010. Dude was tryna sell me his melvins highs size 9 and I told him nah too small, I rock 11-12. He goes "you good they fit big" :rofl: idk if people still do this **** now but that used to happen all the time. If the shoes were too small for buyer A, seller would say they fit big. If the shoes were too big for buyer B, seller would say they fit tight.

Thanks for everyones responses!
So there seems to be a debate around being TTS or .5 up for SB Highs vs the regular highs! Feeling a little confused as I have one shot to get these and yes would be a shame If its an instant sell out but if you don't try you don't get!

Thanks - so for you the SB highs fit exactly the same as the regular ones? No difference?

I also go TTS in SBs or regular dunks(whether lies or highs) and damn near everything else I wear. But honestly you will get a bunch of different answers on sizing on this forum.

Bruh I'll never forget this from back in like 2010. Dude was tryna sell me his melvins highs size 9 and I told him nah too small, I rock 11-12. He goes "you good they fit big" :rofl: idk if people still do this **** now but that used to happen all the time. If the shoes were too small for buyer A, seller would say they fit big. If the shoes were too big for buyer B, seller would say they fit tight.
This is incredibly common, I get eBay sellers with it all the time, usually ask a question about fit or sizing and if it comes off wrong or sketch I move on, they have no idea I been doing this for years and usually already have an answer just wanna see what they say or if there honest

Thanks for everyones responses!
So there seems to be a debate around being TTS or .5 up for SB Highs vs the regular highs! Feeling a little confused as I have one shot to get these and yes would be a shame If its an instant sell out but if you don't try you don't get!
I'm not sure if there really is a debate for it. Essentially everyone's foot is different.
I can tell you I wear the same exact true size 12 on AJ high, AM90 and SB Dunk High. I'm not comparing to non SB Dunks because I don't own any.

Also, whenever you're that unsure and can't decide, just get your true size. Deal with the consequences later if they truly are too big or too small. .5 size on SB Dunk highs are not going to make a big difference. I own old pair that's .5 up and I can't even tell.

This is incredibly common, I get eBay sellers with it all the time, usually ask a question about fit or sizing and if it comes off wrong or sketch I move on, they have no idea I been doing this for years and usually already have an answer just wanna see what they say or if there honest
when I would ask a seller how they fit I would be a bit ambiguous...

I would ask how they fit...not asking if they fit big or small so they don't try to give me an answer to necessarily lead me to believe they will fit

Back
Top Bottom