2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not sure if there really is a debate for it. Essentially everyone's foot is different.
I can tell you I wear the same exact true size 12 on AJ high, AM90 and SB Dunk High. I'm not comparing to non SB Dunks because I don't own any.

Also, whenever you're that unsure and can't decide, just get your true size. Deal with the consequences later if they truly are too big or too small. .5 size on SB Dunk highs are not going to make a big difference. I own old pair that's .5 up and I can't even tell.
Thanks man - Appreciate the feedback and good to know you didn't notice a difference on .5 up so looks like that concludes my dilemma! .5 up it is - Now lets see if can cop these Faust's! in the AM!

Bruh I'll never forget this from back in like 2010. Dude was tryna sell me his melvins highs size 9 and I told him nah too small, I rock 11-12. He goes "you good they fit big" :rofl: idk if people still do this **** now but that used to happen all the time. If the shoes were too small for buyer A, seller would say they fit big. If the shoes were too big for buyer B, seller would say they fit tight.
Lol I remember I was tryna buy peacock sb’s a long time ago. The shoe was a full size too big and the seller told me it fits I just have to double sock. I was like “nah I’m good”.

Today…
66868D89-2639-4FB6-B5F6-54BF0DEE3424.jpeg

By the way, these really remind me of the Black Bars released a few years back.

Posted this many moons ago. Props to the dude who iD’d the Shimizu low!!! Still DS…with the SB shirt!
EDF03009-F89D-4D56-B5EF-2D0E5408643C.jpeg
Dope!! Always wanted this pair just not paying those resale prices yet. Gunna have to find me the skull and cross bones tongue tag..

Last edited:
These are fire! Did you cop today? Also did it come with the Faust keychain / metal shoe tag?
No and no.
I was expecting the Keychain and Tags but it didn’t come with them.
And I haven’t seen anyone post one, after purchasing.
The “Internet” shows them, but I haven’t been able to see any on actual purchases.

No and no.
The “Internet” shows them, but I haven’t been able to see any on actual purchases.
I’ll see if my pair from Undefeated comes with them

Need to know how this story ends

Haha! The story ended well I think! So I was successful in securing a UK 8 in the SB Faust’s when it dropped on SNKRS but with intense fear of missing out🤣🤣 I also got my bro in law to order a UK 7.5 at the same time! So the truth in the SB sizing dilemma will be concluded when they are delivered this week!!! Will keep you guys posted but very excited to have secured my first Dunks!!!

No and no.
That’s a shame! I was looking forward to that key chain that is all over the online images.!!

E3AAF900-F752-4030-ADFB-19D45D36B2C6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom