2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My first pair of dunks was in 2000 I think. Retail was $64.99. It was the all white ones with a gray swoosh and a fat tongue. Times have changed!
I had these too. Toe guard was patent leather right? I don't know when they officially released but I got mine at a dusty old mom and pop so they could've sat for months, maybe years. Also had the navy blue "pandas". Retail was like $60 or $70.

The trick with the fat tongue I learned (on NT of all places I think lol) at the time was you could cut a slit on the underside of the tongue and pull the extra padding out cleanly because there was the regular tongue padding and Nike added an extra rectangular wedge of foam for extra padding. This trick worked on the white patents with grey swoosh but didn't work on the navy pandas because the wedge was glued.

We're old lol.

I had these too. Toe guard was patent leather right? I don't know when they officially released but I got mine at a dusty old mom and pop so they could've sat for months, maybe years. Also had the navy blue "pandas". Retail was like $60 or $70.

The trick with the fat tongue I learned (on NT of all places I think lol) at the time was you could cut a slit on the underside of the tongue and pull the extra padding out cleanly because there was the regular tongue padding and Nike added an extra rectangular wedge of foam for extra padding. This trick worked on the white patents with grey swoosh but didn't work on the navy pandas because the wedge was glued.

We're old lol.

Nailed it…Had the exact pair he was talking about…Bought them second hand from a guy who removed the padding…Re-cut the tongues, stuffed them with some cotton balls, then had myself a pair of restored Pro-B’s :lol: …God Imiss old NT…

Last edited:
What are you guys' thoughts on these?

dunksail.jpg

We're old lol.
Man i used to walk into journeys and cop the all whites like once a month after trashing the previous pair when I was in middle school in 08

We're old lol.
Yup this was the exact pair. I didn’t take out the tongue padding. I actually liked it. I don’t skateboard or anything but just thought they were pretty comfortable. And yes…we’re old! Haha

For my concepts nft boys !!

We are excited to test our token-gated launch. As we mentioned before this is a test for the stage in our road map that will extend the utility of our Proof of CNCPTS between the web3 blockchain and web2.0 ecommerce. On Friday, September 9th, we will drop a limited amount of an old Concepts x Nike Dunk. Here are the details.

Back
Top Bottom