2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How are CCS+ members doing lately? I’ve been a member for two years only hit on Stingwaters. Curious how others have fared.
Joined for What The P Rods and surprisingly won. Account has been dead since and ive entered every raffle but possibly 3. Needless to say but I wont be renewing for a 3rd year as I dont use the free shipping enough to justify keeping it.

5A950AAE-A72D-4E64-9A79-1A140528E606.jpeg

4.5, 5, 7, 8

In order to check out, you will need to add the following to your cart: thank you note, packing tape.

The Orange Lobsters and a pair of the Hufs (though I’m not a fan of them having slim tongues) are looking like the only Dunk SBs on my radar for the rest of the year. There might be some pairs I’m missing, and I imagine some pairs will pop up that we don’t know about yet, but those are the only two that move me currently.

The Orange Lobsters and a pair of the Hufs (though I’m not a fan of them having slim tongues) are looking like the only Dunk SBs on my radar for the rest of the year. There might be some pairs I’m missing, and I imagine some pairs will pop up that we don’t know about yet, but those are the only two that move me currently.
Oh, there may be some others before the end of the year that you may want…😉

Speaking of lobsters if anyone wants to invest in the concepts nft all signs are pointing to the holders getting first dibs on them. They are already opening up the concepts vault for vintage dunks. Might be cheaper than paying resale.

Purple suede on the right shoe has faded a lot more quicker than the left. Plum dunks were stored in a cold dark room after each wear and have never been exposed to rain/water.

Does anyone know how I might be able to restore the color or at least get both sides to match up again?

B936F623-C7AC-4DAD-9BF2-C7AC21B42755.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom