2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I forgot how long they take to ship from my purchase is it still 7-10 business days to ship? (Concepts btw)

Sup y’all

399773CC-737B-419F-A2DA-0A6A2BDC4F27.jpeg

didn't get any invoices either. My size was probably all gone lol considering they're pre-selecting your size in the invoice. Not sure if everyone here is cncpts VIP to get those invoices. They send me VIP access to other collection stuff all the time even tho I don't buy any of it :lol:

didn't get any invoices either. My size was probably all gone lol considering they're pre-selecting your size in the invoice. Not sure if everyone here is cncpts VIP to get those invoices. They send me VIP access to other collection stuff all the time even tho I don't buy any of it :lol:

Do you have a lengthy purchase history? I heard that you needed to have a history of buying from them as denoted in your Concepts account

I have a purchase history for my account on cncpts, but none of it is really for any of the cncpts collabs, especially the cncpt x shoes department. And I feel like thats how they're choosing size history to send invoice. I have some apparel, some misc and other shoes not collab'ed with cncpts. The other cncpts sneakers I have are all the AM1 and the turdunken but those were all on a different domain so its not even saved in anybody's cncpts account which doesn't help lol

Do you have a lengthy purchase history? I heard that you needed to have a history of buying from them as denoted in your Concepts account

I've bought New Balance Kenndy's and Kyrie's up to some of their collection stuff. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve been buying from Concepts regularly since 2011, most of my order history purged when they changed their domain a couple years back but glad they are still using that data to determine loyal customers.

I was pretty tight that they cancelled my t shirt from the VIP preorder and only sent me a pair of socks for $32 but I guess this makes up for it.

It is nice to see Cncpt doing that for their regulars. But, I haven’t bought much from them due to local raffles almost exclusively for most if not all dunks. I asked them to cancel my account because I am never getting **** from them anyhow. Not even caring about these anymore.

Seeing the bands being worn on any pair of Lobsters is so bad to me. To each their own, but naw. :smh:
I’m not mad at it, just seems kinda dumb. It’s gonna end up breaking. Then dudes gonna be mad that it broke, talking bout bad quality or something.

Armory Navy Lows available in size 7-9.5 via Packer if anyone needs.

Back
Top Bottom