2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Missed on the travis 1s phantom, sad, then remember i have this banger
CBC164EF-CB5A-4C54-907A-21E5F81C25A7.jpeg

I'd rather have those than Travis 1s. Easily one of my favorites from last year but I refuse to pay resale

I feel like them being burlap may actually allow for normal wear to reveal the layer underneath. So messy/natural looking might not look too bad.
You're right/onto something but the at frequency I wear my shoes - I dont see it happening lol. It would need a lot of wear for it to start unraveling. right lol?

I love the burlap so I’d leave them untouched. Reminds me I need to chop up my Maui Wowies so I get the pops of orange

You're right/onto something but the at frequency I wear my shoes - I dont see it happening lol. It would need a lot of wear for it to start unraveling. right lol?

Didn’t take much to get the Forbes to the point of unraveling to be honest…That’s not to say the type of burlap they’ll have now would be the same as the Hunters though, that was nearly two decades ago after all…

Used my eBay 10% code on the dodgers. Got a steal for a pair from Japan with free shipping. I'll take it. Guess all those concept Kyrie pairs I bought and AM1's don't mean jack to Concepts. Not to mention the ugly sweater high when SB hype was at an all time low

Back
Top Bottom