2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe that the black and white highs are still getting botted at this point.

Just...why?

They're barely going for over retail.

What's the freaking point?

I know I can buy from some other site, but I really wanted to buy direct from Nike so I could do an easy return at my local Nike store if I get lucky and hit on the Panda 85 Jordan 1s.

...just pisses me off.

D1492FFE-06F5-465F-B243-0656B86938DB.jpeg

Which one of you is this? Lmao

The auto background removal feature on ebay is so bad :lol: also not a fan of you bums that use the standard description. Lances for the rain today
img_5635.jpg
Will someone do me a favor and ask vinnuendo what the auto background removal feature on eBay is?

He has me on ignore.

...also please tell him that Apple spell check hates his screen name.

I would never think to compare the two. I'm lucky to have both so I don't really have to choose, they're both in the rotation and they're both great.

DOA_heelflip_540 DOA_heelflip_540 yeah when you upload images to an ebay listing, there's an option to have them remove the background of the photo as if it was shot in a professional lightbox. Dumb feature, what happened there is that the software thought the white leather of the supas was part of the background.

I would never think to compare the two. I'm lucky to have both so I don't really have to choose, they're both in the rotation and they're both great.

DOA_heelflip_540 DOA_heelflip_540 yeah when you upload images to an ebay listing, there's an option to have them remove the background of the photo as if it was shot in a professional lightbox. Dumb feature, what happened there is that the software thought the white leather of the supas was part of the background.
Damn that’s wild never knew about that but yeah doesn’t seem to be helping that particular listing at all lol

Back
Top Bottom