2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like these - was bummed to not get a special box though. And I dunno if the materials are good - but they are at least nice and soft.
130CAC3A-DDED-46A4-B0DA-E2364C6BF2D1.jpeg

Sorry about the joint post as this account tends to post like that. So the third, fourth and sixth slides are the ones that have the Remastered Dunk in this post.

Nah, not like that. Think brand new, fine leather belt.
Oh ok because I wanted the tiff highs to work out so bad since I knew back then the lows were never gonna be available to me. They were just such crap quality and fit was horrendous because of how stiff it was.

Were these even hard to get? I understand Canadians got it bad when it comes to getting kicks sometimes but yeeeesh.

Were these even hard to get? I understand Canadians got it bad when it comes to getting kicks sometimes but yeeeesh.

Well the bagel dunks paid tribute to Montreal so for some of them it had a special connection

Also the retailer (offthehook) partnered with Nike directly to release them earlier than other stores. So they had exclusive goodies, free bagels lol, etc

I think resale prices on average are about $60-80 more (depending on size) so it’s not too bad if someone really wanted them

Soooo when Pandas restocking again? :lol:
Want a second pair and want to try an 11.5 to see if it fits better.

Back
Top Bottom