2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of skating sb’s you tried any of the OL models? The gum sole on those are the best I’ve skated I dont think in recent memory I’ve had a sole last as long as they are
Not yet but I'm looking forward to it, been wearing one as my dailys and have another set on ice. Currently switching between the white be trues and ishods for skating right now.

Not yet but I'm looking forward to it, been wearing one as my dailys and have another set on ice. Currently switching between the white be trues and ishods for skating right now.
You won’t be disappointed, I’m skating the OL gatos from a few years back and man they are nice, about a month in and the sole barely has wear, usually I’d be on the verge of duct taping under the big toe at this rate that won’t happen for awhile

I been thinking about making my ishods my next skate kicks, how are those doing for you?

Local skateshops is 🔥🔥🔥
Fogs yesterday, these today.... most honest shop out there 💯

Attachments

• PXL_20231019_025754278.jpg
    PXL_20231019_025754278.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 659
You won’t be disappointed, I’m skating the OL gatos from a few years back and man they are nice, about a month in and the sole barely has wear, usually I’d be on the verge of duct taping under the big toe at this rate that won’t happen for awhile

I been thinking about making my ishods my next skate kicks, how are those doing for you?

They have good boardfeel and flick, I enjoy skating them, but they're definitely not worth full price. If I weren't skating multiple shoes they would have been done sooner. Definitely use the lower lace guards, the laces rip quick and they don't come with additional laces. The insole is also really thick and probably not ideal if you like to run aftermarket insoles

They have good boardfeel and flick, I enjoy skating them, but they're definitely not worth full price. If I weren't skating multiple shoes they would have been done sooner. Definitely use the lower lace guards, the laces rip quick and they don't come with additional laces. The insole is also really thick and probably not ideal if you like to run aftermarket insoles
Good to hear I grabbed my pair from the outlets for $45 looking forward to giving them a try

Thanks, copped a pair! Not gonna like my CC statements at the end of this month...

I’m right there with you bro, told myself no more save up, then I seen these and I got the black and greys already so why not, and let’s be honest I didn’t have much faith in the fogs tomorrow and wanted both equally so went with these, defo my last pair for the year though

Back
Top Bottom