2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit on a local restock today

IMG_0451.jpeg

Post Modern has barely replied, if at all, about my white gum order from 10/20. I want to support small businesses but this is some of the worst customer service I’ve experienced. Anyone have some get stiffed besides DOA and myself?

Post Modern has barely replied, if at all, about my white gum order from 10/20. I want to support small businesses but this is some of the worst customer service I’ve experienced. Anyone have some get stiffed besides DOA and myself?

They sent 1/2 of my pairs and cancelled my other... waited a week after but ultimately did a charge back.

Dark Side Initiative with the super quick shipping. Ordered after Midnight on Monday, basically Tuesday. Got shipping confirmation Wednesday morning and they made it from SoCal to Detroit by Friday afternoon. They even beat my lace swap order from Amazon that was next day delivery. Went with the braided rope lace in cream. Thought it might be OD on the textures but I like them so far....
20231117_221044.jpg
20231117_221002.jpg

Dark Side Initiative with the super quick shipping. Ordered after Midnight on Monday, basically Tuesday. Got shipping confirmation Wednesday morning and they made it from SoCal to Detroit by Friday afternoon. They even beat my lace swap order from Amazon that was next day delivery. Went with the braided rope lace in cream. Thought it might be OD on the textures but I like them so far....
20231117_221044.jpg
20231117_221002.jpg
Same, my pair arrived in Cincinnati today, all the way from Oregon. Nicely boxed and both pairs were wrapped in brown paper, nice little touch...
PXL_20231118_033038863.MP.jpg

EU
Good amount of Wheats and Black Gums available.

Super salty I missed out on the Darkside sale for the burgundy crush Dunks. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant this time. Good cops to everyone who did tho!

Back
Top Bottom