2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20231119_101729.jpg

Sorry for this randomness. Does anyone know if this statement was true? I feel like this has to be false. Feels like these were widely available at the time. I mean I got mine for 39.99 at outlets. Limited to 400 pairs? Was that the boxed version with the figures?

IMG_6300.jpeg

Super clean. How does the gold on your highs look so pristine? My lows are getting faded/green spots here and there.
Definitely got lucky, pun intended. Guy I bought that from lived in Vegas so maybe the lack of humidity out there helped. For their age though, it's crazy. I'll prob sell em for the low when they start going green.

My inbox is only flooded with Black Friday deals from sites I haven’t visited in 5 years….

Side note, NT must be banking…. I steady have 3-4+ ads on every page. Sometimes pics don’t even load, and page crashes, but the ads are still covering the damb page.

My inbox is only flooded with Black Friday deals from sites I haven’t visited in 5 years….

Side note, NT must be banking…. I steady have 3-4+ ads on every page. Sometimes pics don’t even load, and page crashes, but the ads are still covering the damb page.
LMAO! I figure it's because times are tough and it's the holidays. Meth and the staff gotta eat and I get it, lol. The only issue I have are the ads that cover the alert menu. I can't see a damn thing in my alerts on the bottom half.

My volume is always off, so I don’t get the sound part…. But I remember autoplay used to be a bannable offense on NT if members posted.

Back
Top Bottom