2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish they came with the lace locks
mean.gif
luckily my uncle is cool wit some ppl at cncpts and got me some 
smokin.gif

u know u guys keep posting in last years sb dunk thread, im going to create a new one for this year

hey guys i know its on topic or not a buying and selling but does anyone have or know where i can get these size 10 ill kill for these i had them in 08 but beat them up in schoolhttp://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-dunk-high-chicago-bulls.html 

Fresh 2013 SB thread. Man, seeing those Walk of Fame Dunk SBs...makes me sad that most likely they will only be available at Brooklyn Projects and not anywhere else...on another note, did cop my pairs of When Pigs Fly SBs. 8)

Only 400 pairs of the walk of fame joints? Welp there goes that, I'm just gonna concentrate on pairs I missed out on last year.

Fresh 2013 SB thread. Man, seeing those Walk of Fame Dunk SBs...makes me sad that most likely they will only be available at Brooklyn Projects and not anywhere else...on another note, did cop my pairs of When Pigs Fly SBs. 8)

Did the QS version come with lacelocks? :nerd:

-Drew

If anyone knows of any stores still doing phone orders for the "When Pigs Fly" dunks, please post info. I'm really hoping to score a pair of these but my options are looking slum at the moment.

If anyone knows of any stores still doing phone orders for the "When Pigs Fly" dunks, please post info. I'm really hoping to score a pair of these but my options are looking slum at the moment.

Check Pg 99 On 2012 SB Thread A Couple Stores Posted For Phone Orders Tomorrow

Last edited:
Looks like my local shop will releasing both the WPF and Doernbacher tomorrow at 10 AM FCFS. I am going to post up after work it will be a long night.

Back
Top Bottom