2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish I had a Skateshop around my way I would have these with the quickness, but I'm pretty good on Jordan releases I normally get 2 or 3 pairs of the newest retros out, but I need these in my life...

Last edited:
Fresh off the boat and back from vacation I was lucky enough to pick up a pair of "When Pigs Fly" QS. I'll post pics in a few hours...they are so buttery but I'm not sure why they came with an extra pair of black laces and not royal blue....

Fresh off the boat and back from vacation I was lucky enough to pick up a pair of "When Pigs Fly" QS. I'll post pics in a few hours...they are so buttery but I'm not sure why they came with an extra pair of black laces and not royal blue....
From what i heard only the package with the deck and shirt comes with the blue laces

From what i heard only the package with the deck and shirt comes with the blue laces
Yeah, the in-store release had the deck, the extra laces, the "Mike Hunt" badge, the WPF lacelocks and the Nike SB shirts. The online release just had the extra laces and lacelocks included.   

Last edited:
man the sb look is really drawin me in. WPF took priority over bred 13s this weekend. also picked up clear jade lows and they are crazy on feet. my local spot sold the piggys for 150 which I jumped on anyways but was the actual retail 130?

Could anyone help me out and tell me how these WPF fit? Had to get a pair half size smaller than my true size so hopefully I can do with that...

Last edited:
Could anyone help me out and tell me how these WPF fit? Had to get a pair half size smaller than my true size so hopefully I can do with that...

Last edited:
My 2 pickups from earlier today.  Saw the WPF in person but passed...they were selling them for $150 plus I didn't think I would wear them that often.  Dude was like "I can't believe you're passing on them" LOL *shrugs*

My 2 pickups from earlier today.  Saw the WPF in person but passed...they were selling them for $150 plus I didn't think I would wear them that often.  Dude was like "I can't believe you're passing on them" LOL *shrugs*
Does your spot still have those levis in a 10 or 10.5?

Wow, I shocked that your local still has Levis around. Where they on sale?

112 is box retail!!, I can't believe even concepts had them for 130 online. oh well, it was either my local shop @ 150 or ebay. hope niketown dc starts carrying sbs or ccs upgrades to quickstrike account. I'm a noob to sbs but it seems local shops can charge whatever they want regardless of retail prices. part of the game I guess.

112 is box retail!!, I can't believe even concepts had them for 130 online. oh well, it was either my local shop @ 150 or ebay. hope niketown dc starts carrying sbs or ccs upgrades to quickstrike account. I'm a noob to sbs but it seems local shops can charge whatever they want regardless of retail prices. part of the game I guess.
Technically, they can charge whatever. Have you ever talked to your local shop about there prices? Most shop charge over retail because they have too.

Man, if Niketowns were selling QS it would kill skateshops IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, the in-store release had the deck, the extra laces, the "Mike Hunt" badge, the WPF lacelocks and the Nike SB shirts. The online release just had the extra laces and lacelocks included.   
I can understand not including the lacelocks but the extra laces if they were included would have been nice...I tried searching through my various pairs of SB's but only had 2 with blue laces but they aren't a match. I'll search for a pair of royal blue laces online later this week though. Here are a few pics of my pair. Enjoy.

Last edited:

NICE!! Your Spot Does Phone Orders? Need An 8 In Those Levi's

You're in the 757 right muzik?

I've seen pairs of the WPF going for over $200 in my size on eBay.  Can't say I blame shops for charging above MSRP.

Last edited:
oh well, I still would rather pay 150 than 250 for a lace lock, blue laces, special box and two more insoles. the ones that got em instore now thats a different story. haven't skated since the teenage days but that deck is sick! i know alotta ppl don't like wpfs but I think they look pretty crazy on feet.

Back
Top Bottom