2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone give me some information......If you received your second email with order number can you click on the order status link and check if your order says manual hold will not ship until manually released? My order is showing that and I just want to see if anyone else has the same status
Mine is manually held as well. Says it will be released on the 27th (Monday)

Mann... I can nvr keep up with this thread when there's a hyped release.. 25 pages in 2 days..

Thread normally moves 1-2 pages a day..

Have we heard anythin bout the cobra commanders yet?

Last edited:
struck out on NDC this morning.
took a 50 minute drive to my "local" shop.
got here at 10:30am pst.
store opens at 11:00am pst.
1st in line
FCFS

willing to help out if they allow me to cop multiple pairs

Last edited:
Won't stop snowing here!!

2 Local skate shops each has 7 pairs. Both places are a 45 mins drive and already have 10 heads in line which are sold out now. These are scatter all over.

seems like nike switched it up. gave these the numbers folks thought the tiffany's would have and produced more tiffany's

Local only got 7 pairs and those were reserved for other people womp.

Too late to go anywhere else. Looks like I'm 0/2 for what I wanted to cop this weekend. Might print out a bday coupon and hit FTL for some deals today.

got the oversold email on SW

they said they are holding my funds til they hear from me, gonna ask them if i can just apply it to some tiffanys :lol:

just got back from the local, had about 10 heads on line and they only had about 10 pairs.

Waited about 1 1/2 hr. These are fire in person.

Back
Top Bottom