2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YOTH are my first SB cop in like 10 years it seems. Waited about an hour and the shop let them go for retail. Pictures definitely don't do these justice because the suede is straight butter.

looks like it's not looking good for the majority of people on here... can't imagine what the tiffany's release is gonna look like

I need a 13 everywhere I called had small sizes 
mean.gif

Hate to sound like a broken record, but if anybody would be able to point me in the direction of a size 9 or 9.5 it would be greatly appreciated. Seems like every single option today has failed me.

damn online was tough for these today and phone orders are far and few between. luckily i live close enough to SPOT to cop there when online fails, but i hate to think of what it will look like come tiffs

no hassles no lines. Let see how the Tiffany release goes.

no hassles? no lines? & 2 pairs? not trying to be spoon fed, but the name of the shop would be dope. i'll do the rest of the work i.e. get the location, phone #, phone order status....

Last edited:

Corgi is legit.. Just don't flake on him, he's a straight shooter.. Don't waste his time and he won't waste yours

Back
Top Bottom