2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea let me run out and throw my suede kicks on

Looks like it was a struggle for these. Congrats to all that wanted them and were able to pick up. Anyone know if Nike Santa Monica got these?? Good luck to those still looking.

How long is ups ground from Cali to East coast? My SW order is ready to be ship but I wanna know if I can get it here by Friday for the new year haha

How long is ups ground from Cali to East coast? My SW order is ready to be ship but I wanna know if I can get it here by Friday for the new year haha

5 days bro. If u order Friday you'll get it Friday days cause weekend is a no go. So you'll get it Monday. Hopefully u get it cause these will be bad *** at the New year festivals.

Last edited:
BLINDSIDE (801)593-9300 HAS THE YOTH DUNK HIGH IN SIZES 10-11! CALL NOW!

Straight to voicemail

Edit: got thru, told me they're sold out but will have the bhm and the tiffany

Last edited:

BLINDSIDE (801)593-9300 HAS THE YOTH DUNK HIGH IN SIZES 10-11! CALL NOW!
Repped as was able to grab a pair. What was weird is the fact that I called them earlier and was told they were sold out...only reason I didnt post them up earlier. 

Looks like the all white lows are sold out at a lot of online shops.. Hope they restock soon. (again..) 
mean.gif

@Zeus , try transport skate online shop, copped my pair earlier...use promo code take15...they had almost a fsr earlier today thank dcypoe for that info

Last edited:
Just got shipment confirmation from NDC with the free 2-day ship they're having. Should be here Tuesday 
smokin.gif

I didn't want these up until this morning looking at some detailed pictures. Almost copped an 11.5 from NDC, but decided to let it go. First time I've EVER gotten something into cart on release.

Congrats to those who copped. I tried putting in some work this morning (while at work lol)  with some info from Instagram but this thread was moving way too fast and someone beat me to the punch.

I really want the BHM+Tiff+ I still need to scoop the gamma orange/gray wool/brick house/and blue spruce GRs. Oh and Premiers. So I'd rather save the $100 now and get 2 gr's ill rock more.

Anyone think the BHM will be this bad to get? I really like the sole on them.

Last edited:
I didn't want these up until this morning looking at some detailed pictures. Almost copped an 11.5 from NDC, but decided to let it go. First time I've EVER gotten something into cart on release.

Decided, I really want the BHM+Tiff+ I still need to scoop the gamma orange/gray wool/brick house/and blue spruce GRs. Oh and Premiers.

Congrats to those who copped. I tried putting in some work this morning (while at work lol) with some info from Instagram but this thread was moving way too fast and someone beat me to the punch.

Anyone think the BHM will be this bad to get? I really like the sole on them.
unless some unforeseen hype arises i think folks should be getting those easy. nobody seems to care about them

Back
Top Bottom