2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tiffs are damn near close to a GR

I get the feeling Nike is using the Tiffs to move into a bigger market for SB
Especially now is the best time because of how big of a role that social media has when it comes to sneakers now. Nike is trying to push SBs into a bigger market for sure and this is the best release to do it

2 questions:
1. Are both pairs really happening bc all I've seen is photos of the highs?
2. Does anybody know who really carries SBs in New Orleans other than humidity?

Anybody actually have a pair of Bazooka Joe's or are we all just waiting for the disco? Just found a pair on eBay for $75 shipped..

Looks like the BHM may come in the half/half box

i remember reading the low will be much more limited and pretty much all black. someone posted last night that they will be similar to a popular gold box release, so my first assumption was the dooms. its all speculation as far as I know so take it for what its worth. 

2 questions:
2. Does anybody know who really carries SBs in New Orleans other than humidity?

In New Orleans? Nobody else legitimately. Occasionally Re:Fresh will have pairs, and this will probably be one, but they won't be at box price and they'll be mum to say where they come from.

BR has Rukus, and so does Lafayette, but in New Orleans you've only got one option: Humidity.

You'd think this city would be able to support more than one shop, but it's been ages since there was a decent second shop.

edit: If you miss out I'm sure there will be more than a few pairs being sold at the sneaker con on the 15th.

Last edited:
What online stores will have the SB dunks on release date? I need to increase my chance incase I strike out on NDC

i remember reading the low will be much more limited and pretty much all black. someone posted last night that they will be similar to a popular gold box release, so my first assumption was the dooms. its all speculation as far as I know so take it for what its worth. 

I thought the MF Dooms were from the black box era. I can't think of any really popular highs from the gold box.

I thought the MF Dooms were from the black box era. I can't think of any really popular highs from the gold box.
i could be totally wrong but i think they were released with box boxes.

and PS- i cant imagine the heat i would get if i strolled into a Jordan thread and asked where i could find a place other than NDC releasing...

guys need to chill out. no point in stressing ANY release, we have too many good guys in here who put up probly every skate shop in the country that takes phone oreders numbers, never seen a release i couldnt get with the help in here, just have to try and try again. plus shops that sell kicks online and NDC now, SBs are never worried about

Has anybody seen any photos of the lowtop release? All I've heard is hearsay...

What online stores will have the SB dunks on release date? I need to increase my chance incase I strike out on NDC

I dont suppose anyone knows anyhting about the tiff release in Windsor, Ontario..

Anyone know what stores in San Diego are getting the tifs??

Move along there's no aqua info 'round these parts

Picked these up earlier this week and immediately put them on. Such great quality 10 years ago...

Saw a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds pair at RIF that were just above $200 over the weekend. They weren't bad but I hat that RIF wraps up and don't clean the shoes :smh: All kinds of dirty soles in their used section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom