2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif

Very Nice Pick up on the hulks always wanted a pair.

I thought the MF Dooms were from the black box era. I can't think of any really popular highs from the gold box.

Quagmires, boba fetts, feelgoods come to mind....Although I somewhat agree with you

Last edited:
Quagmires, boba fetts, feelgoods come to mind....Although I someone agree with you

I guess 5 years later those do spring up as HOT gold box releases, but I remember those especially the Boba Fetts and Feelgoods sticking around forever in my local shops forever. Hell I got the quagmires in late 2009 for box price from a local shop.

Unless they're going to throw a crazy curveball and do some Heaven's Gate lows, those were supposed to be out during the gold box days, and if they did them right it'd be mostly black/white.

And if they are doing Heaven's Gate lows, please lets not call them that, I'd love to actually get a pair before they get scrapped due to insensitivity.

Last edited:
Gold Box? Red Lobsters, Skate or Dies, Gibsons, Jason Vorhees

But if they're sticking with the currently accepted way of reusing the color way it'd be a high going low. All of those were lows.

except for the Jasons, in my head even though I'm reading jason I still pictured the Freddy Kreugers

Last edited:
Ya actin like that info is top secret or something. It's a forum..... And by not telling me is not going to increase anyone's chance of securing a pair. I'm going to find out either way. I need my pair for me, but yeah thanks for the help guys.

Ya actin like that info is top secret or something. It's a forum..... And by not telling me is not going to increase anyone's chance of securing a pair. I'm going to find out either way. I need my pair for me, but yeah thanks for the help guys.
They're actually on eBay right now for a good price..$350, you should hurry up and secure them; they'll be extremely limited

What online stores will have the SB dunks on release date? I need to increase my chance incase I strike out on NDC
its far from top secret and has nothing to do with not getting you a pair. its the fact you asked 3 times in the course of a half hour. even after someone explained to you that come release day people help each other out. but youre clearly not privy to this thread. so sit back and wait. if you cant, cycle through the pages and do your homework like everyone else does. 

They're actually on eBay right now for a good price..$350, you should hurry up and secure them; they'll be extremely limited

Thx but I'm not trying to pay more than retail.

its far from top secret and has nothing to do with not getting you a pair. its the fact you asked 3 times in the course of a half hour. even after someone explained to you that come release day people help each other out. but youre clearly not privy to this thread. so sit back and wait. if you cant, cycle through the pages and do your homework like everyone else does. 
I didn't ask 3 times.. If I reposted the same post it was clearly a mistake. And nobody explained nothing to me.. So I'm not sure who you are referring to, but yeah I'll do my HW and find out.

Can't believe I missed out on the Premier Restock. I had a feeling they would do a restock. If anyone has a 10 fs/ft PLMK. They still have small sizes available but can't pull the trigger on something that won't come close to fitting.

The good news today was I was able to finally pick up the YOTH in my size, at my local.  I had to pay a reseller $20 and trade him a 9.5 (I bought at Retail) for a 10, but was so worth it now I can cop my size Friday at work. The store was super nice and I was able to pick up a size 11 as well. Now I don't have to worry about doubling up.

Anyone have any clue how limited the BHM will be? My local only got 8 pairs in that they can't sell till Saturday.

THIS.

And the trip part is that ppl most of the time DONT EVEN KNOW!!! Like it's 2014 clearly by now a photo of these alleged lows would have surfaced.

I'm old enough to remember when nt was about helping ppl out and stories and bonds being built through the internet by ppl who'd never meet. Guess more than I knew of changed when the yuku left....

idk if you can see it or not you probably have to join the group but theres a guy selling a pair of 8.5 on Facebook sb group
Naw I can't see it. I doubt i'll want to pay whatever that guy is reselling them for. 

Never found any fb shoe group to be very helpful. 

Thanks for looking out though!

THIS.

And the trip part is that ppl most of the time DONT EVEN KNOW!!! Like it's 2014 clearly by now a photo of these alleged lows would have surfaced.

I'm old enough to remember when nt was about helping ppl out and stories and bonds being built through the internet by ppl who'd never meet. Guess more than I knew of changed when the yuku left....
I wish I was a part of that time. 

But I still find some good people on here and twitter. It is what it is.

you know people already answered this question and it's been posted all over. stop being lazy and search through this thread. all these people want to be spoon fed......

any NC heads in here? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom