2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Staying away from this thread until a day or two before release, its hard enough being at work and trying to keep up.

Still waiting on more pics of those Quarter Snack dunks, looked interesting and I try to support the NYC locals.

Last edited:
Just think of all the calls that shops are getting about Tiff. I can't imagine shops charging retail for these. Then factor in that SB has been slow for a while, $200 out the door may be the norm. That already kicks the resell price up to $300+.

Just think of all the calls that shops are getting about Tiff. I can't imagine shops charging retail for these. Then factor in that SB has been slow for a while, $200 out the door may be the norm. That already kicks the resell price up to $300+.

Yeah. The reason shops raise prices other than greed is to squeeze resellers though.
From what I have heard, shops have to sell for retail now or nike comes down on em (obviously it's not being followed)

The demand and hype for the Tiff's are probably similar to the Black/Red 1's but in NO way will it be on the same level...I honestly can't see these being resold for $300 once they're in the hands of all the resellers. Maybe the first couple days or week(s) but just as every other QS drop this year, the market will flood and there'll be too many pairs up. Look at the Premier's, people (resellers) are still trying to get $160+ out of them but they can be had for only a little above retail now but I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
pre-orders are around $300 for people buying them; the price isn't gonna increase once 75% of the pairs sold hit eBay

Don't let certain people hype up the price on you

You're saying all sites that will release tiffs won't crash? Come on now...
Don't mean to spoil your pre-order hype, but no. Cheap servers owned by skaters that don't care to upgrade might, but major retailers won't be phased. This isn't even TLO, that should tell you enough....

Don't mean to spoil your pre-order hype, but no. Cheap servers owned by skaters that don't care to upgrade might, but major retailers won't be phased. This isn't even TLO, that should tell you enough....

Dude is still trying to push a $450 pre-order; that's why he is in here hyping the Tiff release

To be clear for the thick headed... 90% of sites crashing is much different than a release with 40% of sites crashing. Yes, a few sites will be rough, but Black/Red 1s were madness.

Dude is still trying to push a $450 pre-order; that's why he is in here hyping the Tiff release
Obviously not trying to push if the price is still $450...

Not spoiling anything. And what major retailers are going to be carrying these besides NDC and CCS?

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom