2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a big spread there lol

Sorry got caught watching TV and just quoted without adding my comment.

80 would be a deal, since you're getting a 5 year old pair of sneakers for less than box price. 150 would be a you jumped on it when you found them in your size, this is the going rate Flightclub has them for. Usually you'll find them somewhere in the middle, but in all honesty at this point I wouldn't consider either low or high to be unreasonable.

Last edited:

is 308 a bad price to pay for these right now?

Nah man, good price! Jump on that, I just did!!

would've copped all three to be honest, probably wouldve doubled/tripled up on the white sole version...oh well, money saved...
Thanks bro, repped. The purple soles looks dope as does the white also. The white soled pair remind me of a low top version of the Chronicles 2 or Neckface or whatever they're officially called lol.

I was just about to say the same, they really do look like low necklaces, for me those are the best but I would take the gradient sole over the other two, or I would take the solid sole too but in the exact shade of red or purple the real shoe has. Those colors are too dull in the mock ups

Bhm 2014 are still nice. Full coloured sole would've been way better like the whites that were posted. But still, Not sleeping on these. The ones with the red mid sole look nice too

Last edited:
Quote:
woah. These are tough!
makes me wish there was a machine that would make sole swapping easy af...would make millions
Thanks bro, repped. The purple soles looks dope as does the white also. The white soled pair remind me of a low top version of the Chronicles 2 or Neckface or whatever they're officially called lol.
no problem bro. thanks.
I was just about to say the same, they really do look like low necklaces, for me those are the best but I would take the gradient sole over the other two, or I would take the solid sole too but in the exact shade of red or purple the real shoe has. Those colors are too dull in the mock ups
agree, the white soled version is the best of the 3.
BHM with that purple midsole
pimp.gif
still like the ones releasing tho and may try to cop
purple comes in 2nd IMO.
Bhm 2014 are still nice. Full coloured sole would've been way better like the whites that were posted. But still, Not sleeping on these. The ones with the red mid sole look nice too
the upper is easily the best part, just cant get over the midsole...won't even try to cop if theyre on sale during 1 of martini's 40% off sales.

If these go on sale I'm thinking about buying and reprinting the midsoles. A ton of coats should cover it all evenly. That white is too clean

I got an extra pair of civilist and premiers both size 12 willing to let them go for retail + tax and fedex shipping. Message me if you want them. And if someone can help me out with a pair of YOTH size 12 for retail or near retail in return I would really appreciat it. Message me! Thanks!

C'mon man! Three flip?

If you're just gunna be calling out tricks at least call it the right name! Even 360 flip would be acceptable. No one calls a Tre flip a Three flip... Hahaha
Stop.

I skated for 5+ years. Tre flip sounds dumb and little kids made it up. The original name is called 360 flip. 

Here's a video just to show you I know what I'm talking about. This is me back in 2008

ive always called it a 360 kick flip.

Back
Top Bottom