2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Must be a real blow for people who camped out. Imagine if the "Shipping Issue" was that someone stole the ups/fed-ex shipment of full size runs and then sold all the pair on eBay. That honestly sound like it could happen with this release. The madness. :lol:
it happened with the original release of the cool grey 9s. it was the warehouse's shipment though so the entire release eneded up getting pushed back a few months

Can someone pm me 5 actual pairs of tiffs 11.5-12 ? I swear I won't re-sell you all have my word.
Gotchu brotha.  Express me the entire Prelude pack.  Hit up Meth and figure out how to get that PM here in 10x the time of a regular PM.

visiting my girlfriend at school and the local up here has no line, selling for 140 plus tax though -_-    

they open at 11 tomorrow so thinking about trying for the 8am releases online then shooting over there if i fail. not really looking forward to paying the 45 over box. guessing they up-charge all their "hyped" releases
All things considered, this will actually be a fair price once the dust settles.  I hate paying over box myself, but if I can secure pairs for 150ish, I'll gladly do it.

I saw the list up and had a feeling that you would take it down. I was able to get a copy of it though. REPPED!!

it happened with the original release of the cool grey 9s. it was the warehouse's shipment though so the entire release eneded up getting pushed back a few months
That's insane but still very possible. How else does a store and online site loss more than 80+ pairs. Someone is running home with a very big box. 
grin.gif

precious-running-o.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys an other low key online spots, these fools are lined up already where I was gonna go. 12 people it's crazy!

Private businesses can discriminate, they just can't discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, disability, age , pregnancy , or citizenship. What this board ship is doing may be bad business, or not, but it's perfectly legal.

Not as if the thread isn't derailed enough, but it's not that simple. The business has to have a legitimate business interest in doing so.

Also, many states have their own laws, which protect individuals more broadly against discrimination than the Federal Civil Rights Act, which is the basis for the standard protections you note.

This dude back home (Southern MD/DMV) pulled a fast one on me. One minute I had a pair on lock for the guaranteed box price, the next he's telling me that I'm looking at $220 and they have to wait in line...SOOOOO, NDC and a few random online spots it is. :x

This dude back home (Southern MD/DMV) pulled a fast one on me. One minute I had a pair on lock for the guaranteed box price, the next he's telling me that I'm looking at $220 and they have to wait in line...SOOOOO, NDC and a few random online spots it is.
sick.gif
dang...........he must be gettin from palace 5

Not as if the thread isn't derailed enough, but it's not that simple. The business has to have a legitimate business interest in doing so.

Also, many states have their own laws, which protect individuals more broadly against discrimination than the Federal Civil Rights Act, which is the basis for the standard protections you note.

A legitimate basis standard is easily met. Also, the standard for giving a discount is different from a refusal to serve- the former is generally permissible, even when discriminating against a protected class such as age.

Back
Top Bottom