2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did something change? The 510s were on the claendar for today but obviously that changed last week. The floridians are March 1st didnt see a new date posted for 510s
My local told me the official release date was pushed to 3/1. As well as several other sites confirming the new date

Out here in Seattle it's chill as ****

Damn, I assume that's 35north? Other few spots have a time restriction when people can start camping?

A legitimate basis standard is easily met. Also, the standard for giving a discount is different from a refusal to serve- the former is generally permissible, even when discriminating against a protected class such as age.

This is true. I'm not sure screwing non-skaters constitutes a legit business interest, though it's a pretty easy standard to achieve. And, yes, a discount is easier to justify, which begs the question (didn't read all the info) are they charging 200 and "discounting" it to skaters, or are they upcharging non-skaters. ...Lots of these kinds of cases can go either way, and the devil is always in the details.

Damn we really having an intellectual legal debate here.

I dont eem care, Its better then reading all the whining. Plus im learning a ton

Haha. Yeah - would you rather hear more dumb questions and noobs asking where to buy? LOL.

Hahah, pretty much. I'm pretty sure most of the regulars in here are 15-16.

Nah, b. When I was 15-16, most of the "visitors" in this thread weren't even born.

I'm actually wishing I was 16 again actually... because at that age, I wouldn't have bothered buying these at all. We'd just be robbing all these spoiled rich kids left and right.

struck out on my girls pair locally, local shop only got bigger sizes but did get myself a pair of Barberers.

Damn this thread has blown up. Kinda thinking it might not be worth it to wake up at 5am just to strike out and go to bed salty as hell. Call me crazy, but the more the hype builds for these,the less I want em.....

Those 510s lookin real nice :smokin

Last edited:
what about kids in wheelchairs?

they gotta pay more because they can't ride or kickflip?

kids with legitimate disabilities that make it difficult for them to accomplish seemingly simple skate techniques should be able to get these at retail.

What really put me over the edge was the dude who was skating them and had the front view pic while he was riding. So damn beautiful.

It put me into the must have category

man the laziness in some of these people, cant even do your own research or GOOGLE something?

#LostFaithInHumanity

just read thru the last 40+ pages i missed and barely any relevant info, just the same stupid questions... and STILL NO MODS UP IN THIS LOL

I feel bad for you regulars cause this thread by tomorrow and the following days. . .

What really put me over the edge was the dude who was skating them and had the front view pic while he was riding. So damn beautiful.

It put me into the must have category

Did you see the video of a dude who actually skate in them and doing tricks instead of the picture? Made me want to go out and bust some moves too but I don't have the shoe lol

So you're not 15-16 and you still say newb? Yikes.
Regulars are far from 15-16 years old in here. 

You'd know that if you'd ever been here before the Tiff release.

You'd learn that if you decided to stick around after it.

In fact, I'm hopeful you will. Maybe you'll even contribute to the thread and help people get their pairs on future releases, provide insight on your opinion and why on new leaked photos, wow us with your knowledge and helpfulness on historical questions, and overall be a contributing member to everyone's passion for kicks......

If you do that, I'll be the first one to tip my hat to you

If you do that, I'll be the first one to return the favor. I'm no stranger to helping out when I can in here, no matter who you are.

If you have no interest in doing that, then I apologize for taking up your time with a thread that contains no questions about where these drop, how they fit, where the campouts are, how to get them, how to hold you down with a pair, what their resale will be, or anything else that has been discussed on every page of this thread for the last 2 weeks.

Regulars are far from 15-16 years old in here. 

You'd know that if you'd ever been here before the Tiff release.

You'd learn that if you decided to stick around after it.

In fact, I'm hopeful you will. Maybe you'll even contribute to the thread and help people get their pairs on future releases, provide insight on your opinion and why on new leaked photos, wow us with your knowledge and helpfulness on historical questions, and overall be a contributing member to everyone's passion for kicks......

If you do that, I'll be the first one to tip my hat to you

If you do that, I'll be the first one to return the favor. I'm no stranger to helping out when I can in here, no matter who you are.

If you have no interest in doing that, then I apologize for taking up your time with a thread that contains no questions about where these drop, how they fit, where the campouts are, how to get them, how to hold you down with a pair, what their resale will be, or anything else that has been discussed on every page of this thread for the last 2 weeks.

Did you see the video of a dude who actually skate in them and doing tricks instead of the picture? Made me want to go out and bust some moves too but I don't have the shoe lol

Naw there an actual vid?

I swear, there's some skaters out there who have such great style that I can watch them skate flat all day. Drew :pimp: GOAT

Back
Top Bottom