2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys just wanted to ask, what is a reliable website for nike sb info? I'm new to SB's but have been wanting to cop them for a while.... Thanks for any info in advanced.

Hey guys just wanted to ask, what is a reliable website for nike sb info? I'm new to SB's but have been wanting to cop them for a while.... Thanks for any info in advanced.

First of all, welcome DmndLife.

To answer your question, I'd have to say this thread is a great start for SB Dunk info. Outside of this forum I usually follow sneaker news for general stuff but there are a lot of other blogs out there as well.

I stick with Sneakernews.
Dcypoe, damn I want those 3Ms.

Also I learned from last year not to get Dunk Lows. They damage far too easy in comparison to the mids and highs. the tip of the angle guard is gone far before the rest of the shoe. I hate looking down at my feet and seeing that.

Last edited:
recent dunk hi pickups. the Iguanas aren't really as bad as some people make them out to be...finally a camo dunk SB i could wear everyday.  i have the b.andersons & the only thing that always bothered me about those was the loud *** orange swoosh.  the 3M's are dope, a little stiff, but they'll probably loosen up with some wears.  the big surprise to me were the WPF.  I've never considered myself the type of guy who could ever wear a pink shoe, but once I put them on my feet all my previous hatred was erased.  very smart on concepts end to include the grey tongue, and the white midsole/gumsole combo is an all-time favorite for me ever since the ROSS dunks.

Nice pickups dude. I love 3M. Had to double up on those bad boys.

I agree. I prefer the iguana's over the brian andersons. That safety orange never looked right in my opinion.

Sadly, I'm not fly enough to pull off that pink lol. Love the materials tho.

I stick with Sneakernews.
Dcypoe, damn I want those 3Ms.

Also I learned from last year not to get Dunk Lows. They damage far too easy in comparison to the mids and highs. the tip of the angle guard is gone far before the rest of the shoe. I hate looking down at my feet and seeing that.

Must be with how you wear yours. I wear my kicks pretty hard but I never noticed a particular difference between lows/mids/highs in terms of wear and tear.

Roller derbys came in today.

Just copped chongs and skunks, yikes :\

Edit: Make that chongs, skunks, and libertys :smh:

Last edited:
Good stuff Derek. Support your local!

If they happen to do phone orders let us know if you want to. Always helps to have more options.

Custom lace locks on shoe for those interested

this months pick-ups so far...
Good pick ups my dude!
Whew! Nice pickups dankenstein!
If I remember right, project blitz was made by the croatian ebay reseller dude. Nice selection to browse through though.
Yeah, Croatian Stylez is the guy that runs that site. The prices are a bit crazy though.
as of now I think theyre only gonna release them at undftd.  don't think having an SB account will make a difference seeing as how they aren't SB dunks.
They will be avalible at UNDFTD on the westcoast and Nicekicks and Atmos on the East coast. They will also be avalible at certain HOHs as well. Check your locals for them.
full story & more pics on SN...looks like they're gonna have a clear sole after all
smile.gif
I like that they'll come out with a clear sole but fair warning this is what happens to clear soles in this ear of SB.

Mind you these are DS Space Jams. The picture does them NO justice, they're much more YELLOW in person, damn near brown. They yellowed like crazy after only 2 weeks and it wasn't like the were under direct light or heat. The Concords do look very nice though. I'll see what's up, I'm not totally sold though.
Idk this may not be the case. QS's benefit the loyal SB fans, plus relationships built with local skateshops may not make them much harder to obtain than any other sb. Finally depending on when they drop the world may be distracted by some other shoes (grapes, something else with a nike air on the back) . I read the article on SN didn't mention a release timeframe though.

Those WOF's are  
pimp.gif
. Everytime I look at them I get excited for summertime.
This is exactly what I think. Hit your local shops and get to know them. The "Concord SB" will most likely be sold over box price at most shops. Prepare for this people.
Guy made these for the people who got the wpf without the lace locks what you guys think?
Those lacelocks are decent. He's doing well.
First of all, welcome DmndLife.

To answer your question, I'd have to say this thread is a great start for SB Dunk info. Outside of this forum I usually follow sneaker news for general stuff but there are a lot of other blogs out there as well.
This thread is a GREAT source of info for SS. I usually stick to Sneakernews myself. They're usually the most solid with info.
I feel ya man. I'll prolly stay out of their way on this release. Not 100% sold on this one yet and if I gotta fight for em I'll move on to the WOF's or most likely the SPOT's. We'll see what happens though.
Man, I'd like to see what thouse SPOTS are all about too.

Good stuff Derek. Support your local!

If they happen to do phone orders let us know if you want to. Always helps to have more options.
No problem with that! Gonna go there within the week and get some details because the weather sucks right now. 

^^ I think ccs is owned by footlocker. I think that's why footlocker employees get discounts on ccs

Woah.  That should be interesting.

On another note, are they owned by Eastbay?

From my understanding CCS is owned by Nike as well is Eastbay. CCS having QS spells doom for some skateshops. Where did this info come from? How do we know its legit?

Last edited:
Also I'm pretty sure Footlocker is the parent company to Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction. If you look at all of those sites, the merch and sizes are very similar. If you look at the bottom of the page of those websites it usually says Footlocker somewhere in small print. I believe they own CCS as well.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if ccs gets qs in store only. They have small number of retail locations. I'm sure zumiez will be next to get them this is what my local shop was worried about when 6.0 and sb merged

Back
Top Bottom