2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just picked these up. Happy with them.

Love this thread... I'm more of a long time lurker tho since I don't get a chance to post as much....

Glad to have ya dude!

Seems like Jordan x SB Collab is still on!

That just burns. These cats get 3 collabs for their 10 anniversary while some long time established skate shops cant get one? Whats going on Nike SB?!?

Just picked these up. Happy with them.

Nice pickup. Can't go wrong with white+gum. I just feel that the shoe was too simple to slap an extra 12 bucks on the box.

These are growing on me, any idea what time of the month these will drop or did they already?

Sometime this month. Quickstrikes have been shipping out inconsistent as f*ck these days so its hard to say exactly.

Last edited:
Glad to have ya dude!
That just burns. These cats get 3 collabs for their 10 anniversary while some long time established skate shops cant get one? Whats going on Nike SB?!?
Nice pickup. Can't go wrong with white+gum. I just feel that the shoe was too simple to slap an extra 12 bucks on the box.
Sometime this month. Quickstrikes have been shipping out inconsistent as f*ck these days so its hard to say exactly.

Thanks! I like simple for a change. The quality is pretty nice and I've always been a fan of gum bottoms.

Nice. I was worried about the quality of the materials. Hard to tell with the pics they put out.

I forgot they raised the prices on NSW dunks too. Just checked my galaxy box and some vac techs from 2011, didn't even notice they were 115.

wish people would post pics of their pick ups. saying that you recently picked up this & that means nothing w/o some pics. would even appreciate some on feet pics seeing as how i hate browsing the sneaker showcase forum. what do you guys think?

Last edited:
The scavenger hunt is over....FINALLY found WPF in a Sz6 at a local shop...wifey will be sooo happy...i'll post pics once i get them..

The scavenger hunt is over....FINALLY found WPF in a Sz6 at a local shop...wifey will be sooo happy...i'll post pics once i get them..

congrats bro, i recently purchased some SB's for my girl whos also a size 6 & she loves how comfortable they are. really wanted to get her the WPF's but she aint feelin dunk hi's....yet :wink:

Love this thread... I'm more of a long time lurker tho since I don't get a chance to post as much....

Great looks on the WPF restock info from Premier I slept on those hard at first glad I was able to get them at retail.

As for the Footlocker INC info VTEC was right... I can say that I'm in the minority about being appreciative of CCS getting QS releases. I hate having to scrounge for certain releases and this allows there to be a fairness of sorts on some releases that are otherwise unobtainable for SB heads. I've been following SB pretty hard since 06/07 and even with the ups and downs of the brand I feel that it is def doing a good job of returning to its roots while allowing a newer generation of SB heads to appreciate the brand in new ways.

Thank GOD we are out of the SUPER LOUD SBs phase tho (and Yes I can admit I bought into that hype bought SODs etc, so I too have been part of the problem)

Not knocking on you bro, but if you've been collecting SB's for that long you should have connects at a few skateshops that can hold you a pair or online with other SB heads that can secure you a pair. QS are the one thing that Nike rewarded actual skaters and locals with. Making QS available at big retailers will just blow up their hype like JB. It very well may be a marketing move on behalf of nike to ressurect a slowly dying brand.

You have to take into account that with skating has ALWAYS been associated as a counter culture movement, it's the small skate shops that keep the roots alive even in an era where its all over tv and video games and pop culture.

Not knocking on you bro, but if you've been collecting SB's for that long you should have connects at a few skateshops that can hold you a pair or online with other SB heads that can secure you a pair. QS are the one thing that Nike rewarded actual skaters and locals with. Making QS available at big retailers will just blow up their hype like JB. It very well may be a marketing move on behalf of nike to ressurect a slowly dying brand.

You have to take into account that with skating has ALWAYS been associated as a counter culture movement, it's the small skate shops that keep the roots alive even in an era where its all over tv and video games and pop culture.

I've literally been living in 3 different locations for the last 4 years bro. I actually do take the time to make connects in every city but that doesn't guarente a fair chance at getting shoes. Not to mention some of the cities I've lived in don't have great shops. My local shops know me but I can't even front like I'd be looked out for more than any other customer because I jus haven't had the time to foster that relationship

IDK how to get a connect. My ATL connect is a guy I know in atlanta who is cool with many store owners. Other than that I wont be a friend with someone so they can hold a pair of kicks for me.

I'm just hoping that they actually do have a ***** release this year.  Got a whole lotta nothing last year, but we were very blessed these previous two years.

wish people would post pics of their pick ups. saying that you recently picked up this & that means nothing w/o some pics. would even appreciate some on feet pics seeing as how i hate browsing the sneaker showcase forum. what do you guys think?

Thanks for posting, if I had these id rock the **** out em

I've posted snaps here and there of my pickups. I agree though. Can never have enough pics. I'm just too lazy to take em lol. Rockin J's right now I'll take some snaps of the next dunks I wear.

Very nice dude. Quickstrikes in GS sizes are tough to come by for any type of shoe. Just curious, how much were they?

How do shops get collab sneakers anyway?

No clue. LIke swag said you probably have to be a big account. Having multiple locations certainly helps BP too.

Last edited:

I think this would be great, I know dudes in here have some dope stuff. Now just have to remember to take pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the Slate Blues.  Wore them twice this week.

Might have to get the Sequioas down the line.  Lawd knows I'm a sucker for gum soles.

Back
Top Bottom