2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im out, see yall in a few hours.. ***** gonna get crazy

mean.gif

Anyone know how long NDC was down for maintenance? I just got home about 20 minutes ago and when I tried to get to NDC it wasn't working but it seems to be back up now. I wonder if they made some changes to the site to mess of the bots so maybe our chances got a little bit better but probably not by much lol :smh:

yo so whats the deal on these with skate shops. 

Are most skate shops getting them?

I got a ****** *** skate shop that gets some sb's in my town but by the time i thought about them and  I called them today they were closed. 

Trying to decide if its worth a trip in the morning. 

edit: when i hit local skate shops on the nike page, my shop is listed. Not sure if that means they have them or not though. 

Might head down anyway cause i need to grab a new pair of boarding goggles 

Last edited:
Couldn't upload images while i was at Diamond to see if it was a "midnight release" no bueno. Less than 100 chairs. Peeps at the front were selling a spot for $100. I actually thought about it but im a try online first. Good luck to those peeps there hope it doesn't get too bad.

Couldn't upload images while i was at Diamond to see if it was a "midnight release" no bueno. Less than 100 chairs. Peeps at the front were selling a spot for $100. I actually thought about it but im a try online first. Good luck to those peeps there hope it doesn't get too bad.
Was this at Diamond LA?

yup fiarfax. dude in the red is #1 in line. Hope they at least gave him that blanket for free
Do you know when they are releasing the shoe? What I don't get is, I called Diamond yesturday and today, and the guy (different guy too) told me they are not getting the shoe, and told me to look for a SB retailer. WTF? Stores are lying to customers now?

hey, i'm the same way.
laugh.gif
 i'm so in love with my man. i'm pulling an all nighter to try and get him a pair of tiffs online as a valentine's day present. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

damn girl. you killin it. My girl was mad as hell when I had her camp with me for the concords the xmas before last. Hooked her up with a nice lil present to make up for it though. 

That non-existant croc print....but that's what sells sneakers these days...I can't even call these tiffs. They are aqua/silver dunk highs...good luck to everyone. I personally wouldn't overpay on these...and 108 is already overpaying

Back
Top Bottom