2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do you know when they are releasing the shoe? What I don't get is, I called Diamond yesturday and today, and the guy (different guy too) told me they are not getting the shoe, and told me to look for a SB retailer. WTF? Stores are lying to customers now?
Be happy he saved you a trip. Guys been camping at Diamond.

I agree man, things just aren't the same anymore. All hype
its ******* crazy what this **** has come to. got rid of 80% of my collection this year. just down to my grails and heat now. And honestly I wear my ******* desert boots, wallabees, and timbs way more than any of my sneakers. Just seeing some of the people that line up and get hyped about this **** turns me off the shoes. grown up swag. cant ******* wear my heat to work and thats ******* 90% of my life now. 

I think the locater is just stores with a Nike SB account. List is def. not specifically on the Diamond Dunks.
good looks. Thats what i figured, but ill probably check anyway. no one will be lining up for these where im from, so If they do get them and I can get multiples ill be helping out some nters

Went by the garage and it looks like the place is poppin! Tents sleeping bags the whole shebang! Lol

i was thinking of going to garage guess its been blown up.... on to plan e :smh:
If any of you So Cal SB dudes want to share info and work it out hit me up. Its kind of messed up that we were supposed to be getting the most out of everybody. But the hype caused campouts and backdoors sales to C list "celebrities"

I didn't take it that way. Days like today, believe me, I wish I was the type of person who could take advantage of my connects.
to us shoes are a big deal. To them one pair of skateboarding shoes are nothing, I would've definitely asked.

i was thinking of going to garage guess its been blown up.... on to plan e :smh:
If any of you So Cal SB dudes want to share info and work it out hit me up. Its kind of messed up that we were supposed to be getting the most out of everybody. But the hype caused campouts and backdoors sales to C list "celebrities"

Well, I was hoping Nike SM would to FCFS like they did with the YotH, but they didn't.

Primitive LA and Hot Rod did raffles. I don't know a lot about skate shops down here.

Most if not all shops I know about did raffles.

Do you know when they are releasing the shoe? What I don't get is, I called Diamond yesturday and today, and the guy (different guy too) told me they are not getting the shoe, and told me to look for a SB retailer. WTF? Stores are lying to customers now?
skate shops wont tell u ****. cuz apparently they only want to sell pairs to people that know how to "skateboard" lol according to them they are doing this to support the skateboarding community lol they just mad cuz ppl only buy shoes from their store when a hot release comes out. they should be thankful that ppl still buy their ****. they charge rape price anyways just dont support them. buy bots, rsvp, atc services instead if ur going to pay 200+ anyways. bottom line is these stores dont know what customer service is, its a ******* skate "SHOP" its a place where u can buy stuff so sell ur damn shoes to ur customers loyal or not, it doesnt matter u r a damn store!! they dont let people slam dunk a basketball when they buy jordans lol. if u havent done ur hw by now u r probably out of luck. ur best bet is to wait for someone to post a link or phone number.

Any news on either salvation store?? Was planning to go out but I couldn't get any quantity info and would be pissed to wait all night and get nada.

i was thinking of going to garage guess its been blown up.... on to plan e
mean.gif

lol for some reason man So Cal peeps in here are the least helpful they dont share info cuz they scared they might not get their pair and wont be able to resell. ur best bet is online man its too late to campout lol

Update... 7 of us in line. Taking a car heater break. Benefits of Salt Lake City...good luck to everyone else. We are almost to the promised land.

Any news on either salvation store?? Was planning to go out but I couldn't get any quantity info and would be pissed to wait all night and get nada.
according to the guy i talked to on the phone malibu salvation has a line wraped around the store. irvine salvation got 120 pairs according to some dude that posted it here

I just left the bar to bring my little cousins some food..

They are lined up at 35th ave in Washington.. 

They got about 30 people there.. Heard they got around 40 pairs..

So if you're close to the Fed.. If you get there soon enough..

You will leave with a pair..

damn looking at some people's pairs this shoe isn't worth the hype. that croc skin doesn't even look like it's there. If I get to cop or not online I wouldn't be too salty about this one. there's always another shoe next weekend.

The store owner kept telling people at underground not to line up until 7 but a buncha kids who never shopped at the store wouldn't listen.

We tried to keep it orderly and made a list told everyone to park near the store and wait in a car but around #45 on the list some Jordan collectors showed up talking about how they aren't going to respect the line or the list and they just gonna "bum rush" the store door when it closes to start the line.

Neighbors called and complained, cops came and forced the store to give line up tickets. When the chaos broke I made it to the front I'm #3 so I'll be able to get one pair but all the other 60 pairs have been accounted for since 7pm last night.

Just woke up about to go get some breakfast with my friends and get back to the shop to pay and be done with this release.

We tried to tell the store owner weeks ago but their inexperience with hyped releases showed today. They have to know a head of time they need private security for these types of events ESP when they are going to have a crowds waiting outside their doors for +8hrs.

Hang tight fellas this ones almost over and done with.

Back
Top Bottom